Daz Blender Help with diffeomorphic DAZ Importer Version 1.6

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hi there. I need help with diff importer addon for daz/blender. I imported figure into blender and picked MXH rigging because it was written it is animation friendly. Then I created small testing animations and imported it as BVH. Upon importing this into DAZ loaded figure I usually want to match bones from BVH with current figure but this workflow gives very unfamiliar names of bones. Is there a way to keep these animations friendly functions and keep almost the same names for bones?(as we were doing it through FBX exporting in old days)
1660678977830.png

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Don't bother if you expect to take genitals into unreal with this. Broken fucking product. Fuck these guys!!!!
What a weird stance on a product that is not only free but primarily intended for Blender.

Reactions: Dilly_

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Well, I'll stop this and finally say - I'm not talking about taking it into Unreal. My question is clear - is there anything to bring blender animated g8 back into daz without crazy named bones?

RenzloDRXXX

Feb 14, 2022
What a weird stance on a product that is not only free but primarily intended for Blender.
The future is here and its Unreal Engine and real time. Blender is just a stepping stone to quality. Agreed, this product will get you half way and works with node "hacking". I resend my comment.