• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Help with a project

Deathyui

Jun 15, 2020
I started to produce a game script but the project seems to be very promising to just leave it out, i'm graduated in game designer but I never rly used what I learned in college , I would like tips on how I can start a game from scratch.

I look for tips on how to create scenes and export characters made on programs like honey Select and koikatsu, and whether it's better to produce on RPGmaker or ren'Py

The theme of the game is about Brazil and the view that people from outside have on the country, possibly focus on stereotypes of Brazilian women and that I met during my life.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Well, your question, as you may have guessed, is very "wide".

I realy like the theme, and you seem to have a deep understanding of what your game is about, that is good. For the technical part thou, you have to do some research to see what renpy / RPGMaker offer, then pick one, the decision is really up to you.
Once you do, I'm sure you'll get more help. and if you are still not sure what to pick, ask again but try to make your questions more precise.
Best of luck!