Seeking Help to find any games acording to tags i describe.

Ninpass

Apr 22, 2019
So, after my long, pleasantly, pleasurable adventure of finding games on my own, I decided to call out for help of mighty forum. So I hope u will have something to recomend acording to my tags.

Must be 100%:
1. Male protagonist;
2. Animated;
3. Male domination (not total domination by mc, there is can also be moments where girl takes the lead);
4. Big dick mc (even when mc is sho... isn't tall enough).

I wanna see :
1. MILFs (a perfect ones is the type as mother of mc's friend from game Live to Fight "Mrs.Johnson", shy and ignored by "busy" husband);
2. Harem;
3. Incest (where u can choose what relations mc have with girls or just fixed relations mother-son, sister-brother);
4. Netori (where mc corupt other`s wife, girlfriend, party or etc.).

Remember that u can recomend any game as far as it have every part of "Must be 100%". "I wanna see" part is only optional, so there is okay if game that u recomend would have only one or none of em. ALSO, setting doesnt matter, it can be sci-fi, "school", fantasy or any other u know, just be sure to keep all of 4 tags from "Must be 100%".

P.S.
It`s would be better if amount of content could let play more than 1 hour, if not - nothing terrible would happen, I think I`ll survive this. And also time release of game almost doesn't really matter.

Reactions: SquiteTtv