Identify Help Remembering an Ero-Trap Dungeon Game (£40 Steam Voucher Reward for Finding it!) [Solved]

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I played a game a few months back and I've completely forgotten the name.

I'm 90% sure it was an RPGMaker game.

-Female Protagonist.
-There was a gambling hall/tavern your character could go into to work as a waitress serving drinks and getting tips. The tips, I think, were stored in the front of her bunny costume which made it fall open exposing her tits.
-Your character got sexually harassed.
-The Gambling Hall/Tavern also had an ero-trap dungeon obstacle course your character had to try and complete for extra money. You got ranked on how quickly you completed it compared to other women who were running the course. The customers in the tavern would watch down into the dungeon to see how you were performing.

I know this is a vague description, sorry I can't be more precise than that.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Update: I am now offering a £40 Steam Voucher to the first person to find this game and link it on here.

I'm afraid I still don't remember any more than the four points above, other than that the art style was the typical 2D CG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dacris69

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Lewdcrest Lady of the Night – Branded AZEL

it's simillar, have ranks and compete, sorry i have 1 post so i can't link, and i don't know if this the game you search or not

Reactions: Onyxdime

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Lewdcrest Lady of the Night – Branded AZEL

it's simillar, have ranks and compete, sorry i have 1 post so i can't link, and i don't know if this the game you search or not
Thanks for your suggestion unfortunately that isn't the game I was looking for. Thanks for trying though. If no one finds it by the end of next week I'll up this to £50.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
Damn, this game sounds awesome!

Too bad I can't help you, I really wish I could. Not for the money, I just understand the struggle and totally feel you :(

Reactions: Onyxdime

lightftw

Jul 11, 2018
Is the game Ariadne? It's been awhile but I think that may be what you are looking for as it has a scene with money being put in the characters bunny costume the same as you had described.

Last edited: