Identify Help Rembering A Game

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
Hi. A few months ago I played a game (in progress I believe) and for some reason these minor details are just in my head and I'd like to play it again and find out why. Just a vague description is all I remember and I'll try my best to describe it.

From when I remember the MC's dad died. I don't remember if he had to come back home or not. His parent's were divorced and the MC went to his dad's GF house to iron out some will stuff. She was a curvy brunette and her house was a modern square mostly glass design. She has a free spirit sister who I believe came to live with her to help grieve. I believe she was a redhead with a ponytail (maybe). MC and the now ex gf start getting to know each other and bonding over how the dad wasn't nice. Of course they start a relationship which they were hiding from her sister, who the MC also starts a relationship with. I believe at one point the sister was helping the MC find some info on her sisters laptop. The house the girlfriend of the dad and her sister I believe belonged to her now with some stipulations maybe.

The final information I remember was the MC was gifted a beach house from the dad, which his mom and sister's know about. I remember get the MC inviting them over as well as his dad's girlfriend and her sister. There was a scene at the beach house where she confessed her part in something shady against her sister (with good intentions I think). That's all I remember. It was one of the fist games I played and I'd like to play it again to see why that scene is replaying in my head all of a sudden. I hope someone can help me find this game, thanks.