Identify Help me remember this game

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
It's a game in where you have a party of 3 or 4 units off the bat, im pretty sure there was a devil girl with a whip or something in the party (not totally sure) the one part I remember very clearly is the part where in the forest/jungle area you sneak a peek at this girl who turns out to be a futanari and has sex with her pet dinosaur.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
in the forest/jungle area you sneak a peek at this girl who turns out to be a futanari and has sex with her pet dinosaur.
A scene like that is featured in Roundscape Adorevia; I'm not sure it's the game you are looking for, though. Do you remember any other detail (2D/3D, engine, gender of the main character)?

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
I actually think you found the game I was looking for, I’ll give more details of what I think the game was about to make sure though ... hopefully I dont confise it for another game; You had 3 or 4 party members, combat was kind of Final Fantasy~ish, you are in a village in a forest and the village leader has a wife with pretty big bazoongas...that’s as far as I got with the game I think