Seeking Help me find this game ^^

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Ok, i'll describe the game the best way i can - i've played this years many ago from Fap For Fun, so my memory might be a little foggy...

It's a survival horror-esque RPGM game were you play as a boy that's in a school for some reason. In that school, you need to do basic horror gaming stuff like picking up items, unlocking doors and solving some puzzles, all while avoiding a girl that stalks you throughout the school and its head over heels for you. If you get caught, she r*pes you and you lose health - i believe you can get caught up to 5 times before you get a Game Over sequence displaying your character basically being a sex slave to this girl and soon to be a father... - Then you manage to break free and run away for a while. The game doesn't have sex animations as far as i remember, the sex scenes are all static CGs with text

The game also gives you a cellphone with a screen that changes color depending on how close the girl is to you, with green meaning she's far away, yellow meaning she's getting closer, i believe there was also orange which meant she was pretty close and you might consider hiding soon, and finally red, which obviously means she's basically next door, and you'd better hide fast. The antagonist girl works very much like the stalker enemies of Clock Tower, Alien Isolation, Saiko No Sutoka and the like, in that she's constantly roaming around the school looking for you. I never got too far in the game so i don't know if there's any way to fight back, but in the beginning at least, you cannot do anything other than hide and run away from her.

Anyway, that's all i can think of. The characters might be underage, i cannot remember, but i remember the game didn't had a distinct loli artstyleat least, so it might not be on the banned list, but even if it is, i just wanna know if anyone knows about this game. Thanks!!!

gyat

Nov 28, 2023
Ok, i'll describe the game the best way i can - i've played this years many ago from Fap For Fun, so my memory might be a little foggy...

It's a survival horror-esque RPGM game were you play as a boy that's in a school for some reason. In that school, you need to do basic horror gaming stuff like picking up items, unlocking doors and solving some puzzles, all while avoiding a girl that stalks you throughout the school and its head over heels for you. If you get caught, she r*pes you and you lose health - i believe you can get caught up to 5 times before you get a Game Over sequence displaying your character basically being a sex slave to this girl and soon to be a father... - Then you manage to break free and run away for a while. The game doesn't have sex animations as far as i remember, the sex scenes are all static CGs with text

The game also gives you a cellphone with a screen that changes color depending on how close the girl is to you, with green meaning she's far away, yellow meaning she's getting closer, i believe there was also orange which meant she was pretty close and you might consider hiding soon, and finally red, which obviously means she's basically next door, and you'd better hide fast. The antagonist girl works very much like the stalker enemies of Clock Tower, Alien Isolation, Saiko No Sutoka and the like, in that she's constantly roaming around the school looking for you. I never got too far in the game so i don't know if there's any way to fight back, but in the beginning at least, you cannot do anything other than hide and run away from her.

Anyway, that's all i can think of. The characters might be underage, i cannot remember, but i remember the game didn't had a distinct loli artstyleat least, so it might not be on the banned list, but even if it is, i just wanna know if anyone knows about this game. Thanks!!!
You might be talking about Tag after school, but you said thing about cellphone and this game does not have any cellphone
You are just running from girls around the school, this genre called reverse rape and i can offer games that are similar those i played at list and Here is the link to tag after school

https://f95zone.to/threads/afterschool-tag-final-dottorugames.116833/

another game is nightmare school lost girls:

https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmare-school-lost-girls-final-espanol-dieselmine.67865/

i dont think its the english version so you might you want to do a research.

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
You might be talking about Tag after school, but you said thing about cellphone and this game does not have any cellphone
You are just running from girls around the school, this genre called reverse rape and i can offer games that are similar those i played at list and Here is the link to tag after school

https://f95zone.to/threads/afterschool-tag-final-dottorugames.116833/

another game is nightmare school lost girls:

https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmare-school-lost-girls-final-espanol-dieselmine.67865/

i dont think its the english version so you might you want to do a research.
Thanks for the reply. It is neither those two unfortunately, but they are awesome games ^^

It's a really obscure game, i don't even know if it's here on F95... I've played it a long time ago from FFF, but i can't remember it's name so finding it is hopeless (i'd have to skim over 1000 pages of games just to find it...). Thanks for the help anyways!!!

gyat

Nov 28, 2023
Thanks for the reply. It is neither those two unfortunately, but they are awesome games ^^

It's a really obscure game, i don't even know if it's here on F95... I've played it a long time ago from FFF, but i can't remember it's name so finding it is hopeless (i'd have to skim over 1000 pages of games just to find it...). Thanks for the help anyways!!!
Sure thing, im sorry i couldn't help but i dont know any game related to school that suits your request.

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Sure thing, im sorry i couldn't help but i dont know any game related to school that suits your request.
It's alright. It's really my fault for not writing down the name of the game when i played it. But i'm hopeful i'll stumble upon it eventually, i've found all of my games here on F95 eventually, it's just this one that's yet to be found. Cheers o/

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Maybe Nightmare School - Lost Girls?

I don't remember any cellphone, but I uninstalled it after playing it for only like 15 minutes, so that may be something that happens later on. It's definitely loli -the reason why I uninstalled it-, so it won't be on this site.

CaydeMaster

Apr 8, 2024

Do you know of any games in the same style? I've just started playing this kind of game and I really like it.