• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Help me find this game about winged night terror?

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
hello random strangers.... my memory is a bit vague but if i remember correctly, the MC is some kind of odd job or a detective. the world setting is medieval fantasy.

the plot is our MC got a job to investigate about frequent murders that recently happens a lot at night. most victims are prostitutes and some random guys who wondering at night...
all of them died in gory way and missing parts
then one night he finally stumble upon it, save some little girl and finally see it not just ordinary murderer but a monster.

then there were a coop with town guard to hunt down the culprit. one of heroine is also a guard... guard captain ? swordwoman ? someone very skilled i can't remember her title.
the hunt scene seem pretty intense with guards using loud whistle to signal each other if they encounter it... they keep hearing the whistle which got cut short and found a guard corpses, follows the trail of bodies and so on....

fast forward a bit... turn out the monster is this guard girl's missing big brother
he was test subject on some magic science experiment yada yada and always lose himself when he turn to monster
then you finally corner, weaken and defeated him and have choice to kill him or not

the story doesn't end there as there was some hidden lab in some basement and i think you will have a choice or made some mistake to burn it down

the translation still going on around here back then (2-4 yrs ago i think ?)... so i want to pick it up again. but can't remember the title anymore :HideThePain:
ps. one of memorable scene for me is when the monster silently swoop down behind the guard girl and about to kill her... there was a choices and i made a bad choice out of it xD

thank in advance!!