Identify Help identify space station themed 2D game

belelle

Sep 12, 2018
I had just started playing a game before changing computer and forgot the name of it.

If I remember properly it was a game situated in space. If it wasn't then the design of the place looked very space station like. It seemed like you were some kind of female agent or staff.

Here are some elements I remember from the game :

1. There was a quest in an indoor garden where you had to go around and talk to some people. If you went to a certain place in that garden you would trigger a kind of drugged or magic induced dazed sex with a plant or tentacle thingy.

2. You could go work as a nurse to treat the patients and you could either try to treat them properly (you had to choose between options and you could fail) or you could perform their desired sexual service. After doing a couple of patients your supervisor would rate your performance for the day.

3. The interior of the "station" was mostly white and I believe there were big yellow exclamation marks telling you where to go.

4. You could go sleep in your room to pass the day. I belive the door to the room was also white.

Thanks,

Last edited:

aardvarkkid

Jul 17, 2017
I am kinda looking for a similar game did yours start off with the protagonist being taken by aliens/ being rescued by space pirates?