• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Help finding sorta newer game

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
I'm trying to remember a game. I think it was a newer game, as it didn't have a whole lot of content when I first played it. All I can remember is that I think the MC was in an office when I played it, and one of the girls had a country accent, I think. She had bigger boobs, and she was asking him for something, and she could tell how he was looking at her, so she bends over and pulls the front of her top down to give him a view while asking him for whatever it was. I think her shirt MAY have been yellow. It's been a while since I played it, so I'm not sure if I'm remembering right, but I think there was an office with a reception desk involved.

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
I swear I didn't make this one up, lol. I may be remembering something wrong, but I think this is what I remember. It was definitely a Renpy game as well.