Request Tool Ren'Py Help finding console renpy program

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Hello all,

Kindly help me with this search. I used to have a small renpy program called dirty console or something like that. I formatted the drive with the games and lost it, where can I find it? I already tried searching 'dirty console renpy' with no results.
Thanks in advance.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
To clarify, u don't want help with 00console.rpy in commons but ONLY this dirty console, right?

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
To clarify, u don't want help with 00console.rpy in commons but ONLY this dirty console, right?
well, either or both, I'm very curious about the dirty console, I think I found it here in f95zone but now I cannot seem to find it. Where is each of them?
The dirty console script had a lot of commands available, really great.
and thanks a lot for responding and helping me out, appreciated.

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
in the folder ...\game.exe\renpy\common u have all the system *.rpy files
one of them is
00console.rpy
u can modify this to suite your neeeds, mainly accessing the dev console using Shift+O
This "dirty console" u mentioned i've never heard of, so I can't help u there
Also u have unren.bat app here on F95 and it can do several things to un-compile the renpy game files so u can modify them to suite your needs

Reactions: Capt OA

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Great, thanks!!
I just run an undelete program (Recuva) and found the dirtyConsole file, it contains just a few likes of code, in case anyone wants to use it too.

Code:
init +999 python:
    config.console = True

init +999 python in _console:

def AONquickOverview( l ):
        return str( sorted( renpy.python.store_dicts["store"].ever_been_changed ) )

config.console_commands["vv"] = AONquickOverview
    config.console_commands["vv"].help = "vv: will return the list of all the variables which have been their value changed at least once since the start of the game."