Seeking Help find JMG Partybean collection

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
Mega has been updated, also my shipping date was moved up to the 10th of feb so I won't be able to update the mega for about 3 months. If anyone else could make a mega for any sets that come out during that time that would be wonderful (I suggest Kemono Party and getting the links from the Pixiv Fanbox section), I'll try to update my link when I get back. Hope I did good

Reactions: Gret782h
Aug 6, 2020
Yoooo that new monster hunter set looks mad good. . Could you please quote or reply to me when you upload it? Thank you

Reactions: YouCommieSOB

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
Do you have access to the sketches? They're not in your Mega, and I'd love them if you have them.
unfortunately not since I delete those to make space for the finished pngs but I think I could spare some more time to look for the sketches and add them some time in the future, ill let you know when this happens

• Red Heart
Reactions: 90Kitsune

90Kitsune

Jul 10, 2021
unfortunately not since I delete those to make space for the finished pngs but I think I could spare some more time to look for the sketches and add them some time in the future, ill let you know when this happens
I may have found most of them so far, at least up to late (October?) 2022. I very much appreciate your consideration in the future though. Thank you.