Hello.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Hi. I am Kernist and i am here because friend linked me this site. When it comes to lewd games my favourite kinks are monster girls, corruption and harem collecting. I am trying to avoid male/male focused games and rape theme (in case of male on female, i am ok with the opposite). I prefer games with some kind of gameplay so i don't play a lot VN, even text games are better for me if i have some RPG features in it. I really like 3D games (i love Auril's Whorecraft for example). If i must choose the best adult games i ever played it would be Monster Girl Quest, Violated Hero series, Whorecraft, Ultimate Boob Wars!! (VN, but i really like characters and scenes) and Bible Black (also VN, but i like religious theme in games). Currently i am playing Lust Doll and i finished Lux Obscura recently (i won it from Nutaku stream but i don't recommend it, 4/10 in my opinion). I hope to stay in this forum for a long time.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Welcome! Yeah Lux was a little disappointing, some of it was way overtuned.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
welcome to the site and enjoy the forum, i recommend you to join the discord channel to be in touch with everyone most of the time we are goofy around. If u want updates on the games I suggest you to check the Latest Updates Tab.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
These should be to your liking:

These I highly recommended:

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I tried harem collector, i am waiting for full release (i don't like to play unfinished games). I was aware of Andorevia long time ago but i forgot about it, is it finished finally? I see Peasant's Quest is unfinished and A Zombie's Life abandoned, what about Harem? Finished? Also Overwhored is very similar to this games, if someone is not aware of it yet.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
OK so you prefer rpgs and reverse rape mostly

Try

Vitamin Quest (Female protag has rape but can be avoided)

Monster Girl Quest 1-3(Male Protag and the monster girls rape him)

Monster Girl Quest: Paradox(Same as above)

Legend of Queen Opala (Male protag has rape in the series but is long running rpg. First two games completed)

Shards Of Eradine(Male protag have yet to see any rape outside of the intro)

Shin Sei Den (Male protag female party member can be raped by you or monsters but you can avoid that and build love as the game goes on for consent)

Tactics Elemental (CAC seems to have no rape)

Corruption of Champions(CAC alot of rape/reverse rape but you can avoid it. Text based, and really fun. I suggest you play this while other stuff downloads)

Modded version

I tried to avoid anything with to much unavoidable female rape

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Thank You, i know about all of them (God bless Dargoth) except Vitamin Quest. MGQ is "must play" ofc. I finished first Opala, couldn't get into second game (i didn't like it for some reason). I completed Shin Sei Den and i didn't like it. I played a lot of CoC, really good game. Shards of Eradine and Tactics Elemental are on my list to buy, i am just waiting for a reasonable price (same with Karmasutra). Also You don't need to hide rape related games from me, i just don't like when it is main theme of the game. I played Virgin Island and it was ok for me.

Also yeah, i like reverse rape and it is not that i prefer RPG above other genres, it is just RPG is the most common outside VN. I would even prefer game like Whorecraft (where You can walk around the map with TPP camera)

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Mkay I can get that. It's not my favorite genre either well that and incest. If you are mostly looking for completed rpgs then some of these are VN but don't lack in rpg gameplay

The Rance Series (They are VN with heavy rpg)

Brave Soul

Osanagocoronokimini games are short rpg game some have been translated

Clymenia also has some good one

Rune's Pharmacy

Sangeki Of Gear

The Heiress

Bunny Black

Beat Blades Haruka

Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Kamidori Alchemy Meister, ofc. Grinding, grinding and even more grinding. And to think i was feeling guilty being deadbeat. I will start with Rance when 01 will get translated, so maybe never. Brave Soul, i droped it really fast without a reason, maybe it just was bad time to play it, i will return to it for sure. Bunny Black is a game on my list, everyone is encouraging me to play it. Beat Blades Haruka - i always had mixed feelings if i should play it or not. I didn't hear about the rest of the games, i will check them out tomorrow.

Also other games i planned on playing but for some reason dropped it: Eiyuu Senki, Rondo Duo, Koihime Musou. Also, incest is one of my favourite themes.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Ok, now i remember Vitamin Quest. I decided to not play it because of pregnancy as main theme of this game, but maybe i should give it a try anyway. After i finish Lust Doll that is.