• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hello!

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I was looking for the latest iteration of Something Unlimited and Adventures of Tara when I found this place. Just wanted to say that this place is a God damn gold mine- mega links everywhere, easily found english-translated games, positive, active community, the works.

Hope this place sticks around until the end of time. :)

:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan: And big memes. :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: Cirro84 and F95

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Welcome, little birdie - hope you came to stick with our place for a long time! Got a nice ava I see, like it. :)

We definitely find a place for you. So set up your nest and take a rest. You gonna need to dig a little here but you never believe how easily the nuggets gonna plummet down on ya. Some chirpin' all the while - this is what I'd wish for you:

Just try to help others if you think they need it, and have loads of fun with us while becoming part of our community of reknown 'gem enthusiasts'. XD If you got any questions do not hesitate to ask pls. Either through personal message or in a thread. We are a nice bunch all together. But also look up the forum / use the search field. And don't forget to read the rules we have. ;)

Hope I see ya often and active, Swallows! Back to digging for now.

Reactions: Swallows999