VN Ren'Py Hello there! New harem fantasy dev here!

AVNCreator

Oct 30, 2023
Yay! Are you gonna make discord server?
Also, your models actually look unique! (Which is quite unusual)
Thank you! Yes, I can guarantee you that they are unique :)

About discord, I am still busy creating the server, but for now, if anyone wants to follow me, you can do so on Patreon:
For now, only the free tier is available, but on the release date, there will be paid tiers available.

And here are other social media links, if anyone wants:

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Thank you! Yes, I can guarantee you that they are unique :)

About discord, I am still busy creating the server, but for now, if anyone wants to follow me, you can do so on Patreon:
For now, only the free tier is available, but on the release date, there will be paid tiers available.

And here are other social media links, if anyone wants:

You got any list of planned tags?

AVNCreator

Oct 30, 2023
You got any list of planned tags?
Tags somewhat already in the first release: Fantasy, 3D Game, 3DCG, Animated, Harem, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Teasing, Stripping, Groping, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Big Tits, Big Ass, Transformation, Slave, Virgin, Superpowers, Monster

Planned tags - Anal sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Pregnancy (optional and won't be anytime soon)

Reactions: Nadekai
Jun 16, 2023
Thank you! I am glad it made you happy! It motivates me a lot!
I lost my job and got some time off. So, I said to myself, This might be the only chance I might have to try my luck at something I am passionate about for once.
I'm sorry to hear about your job but it sounds like it might be a fresh start you needed to explore your passions. It's very hard to make a living from creating avns but it is possible once you get enough experience and supporters. Some devs also help out with other people's projects (working as freelancers) so that might also be a way to explore your passion.

Also, feel free to get the word out. Alot of devs have specific channels in their discord server where they allow promotion or discussion of other games. Also, reddit has a good community that always appreciates active devs and their projects. (There's already a reddit handle with your name so I'm assuming it's you. feel free start interacting in these communities since sometimes low karma account posts are removed).

r/AVN_Lovers
r/AVNCommunity

Are two AVN focused subreddits that allow you to promote your games. There's also lewdgames, androidnsfwgaming and other bunch of nsfw gaming subreddits where you can plug your stuff.
Goodluck!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AVNCreator

AVNCreator

Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about your job but it sounds like it might be a fresh start you needed to explore your passions. It's very hard to make a living from creating avns but it is possible once you get enough experience and supporters. Some devs also help out with other people's projects (working as freelancers) so that might also be a way to explore your passion.

Also, feel free to get the word out. Alot of devs have specific channels in their discord server where they allow promotion or discussion of other games. Also, reddit has a good community that always appreciates active devs and their projects. (There's already a reddit handle with your name so I'm assuming it's you. feel free start interacting in these communities since sometimes low karma account posts are removed).

r/AVN_Lovers
r/AVNCommunity

Are two AVN focused subreddits that allow you to promote your games. There's also lewdgames, androidnsfwgaming and other bunch of nsfw gaming subreddits where you can plug your stuff.
Goodluck!
Thank you so much for all your kind words and suggestions. I will definitely keep these in mind! If you're talking about this reddit handle: Yes, it's mine. I will soon start interacting with Reddit communities and discords as well to try to spread the word.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

VNReader

Oct 6, 2020
Renders looking very good and it's a harem game!! :love:

Good luck with your project! I will definitely follow it when you release it. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AVNCreator

AVNCreator

Oct 30, 2023
harem and fantasy is exactly what this place lacked the most. (Nope).
I thought about it for a while.

While I agree that the forum has a lot of harem and fantasy games, the reason I am creating a game in this genre is because I like it myself a lot. If I force myself to do some other genres just for the diversity, then the end product won't be good or I won't be passionate about working on it.

What it really lacks is amount of good finished games.
I agree!