VN Ren'Py Hello there! New harem fantasy dev here!

AVNCreator

Oct 30, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am a new visual novel developer working on a new harem fantasy visual novel called Paraluna.

I will soon release more details in the forum about the first release, but for now, I want to introduce myself and say hello!

I will attach a few character sneak peeks from the game here; let me know what you think about them.

-- AVNCreator

Cerise.jpg Hannah.jpg Ivy and Livia.jpg Jasmine.jpg Livia.jpg Main.jpg Nikolas.jpg

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Congrats Blud! Characters are looking good;)(y)! Will wait for details about story and future tags:D.
Nice look of this character!

One question, though: can we grab her ponytails?:devilish: Just get this urge!:whistle:

KEEP GROWING!:giggle:

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: AVNCreator

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AVNCreator

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
As someone who values story over everything I hope yours is entertaining

from the previews the backgrounds look good and it looks like there is some shadows which is always a plus :HideThePain:

• Red Heart

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
If we can judge by the screenshot it seems that you put time to create those characters and i can say great job.
The thing that the game is a harem it makes it even more interesting....great job cant wait to see the first releash....i just hope the story to be great too just dont overcompicated things like others who start making Vn's!!!!

AVNCreator

Oct 30, 2023
I like harem games ✨
Best of luck for your game.
Thank you for your good wishes.

Same, if they are done properly that is.
I have the same opinion.

As someone who values story over everything I hope yours is entertaining

from the previews the backgrounds look good and it looks like there is some shadows which is always a plus :HideThePain:
For me story is also equally important. I am attempting to create a slightly different setting and approach to how characters typically behave in harem games. Personally, I like the setting where LI's acknowledge and interact with each other in MC's life, and MC is open and upfront with them as well.

About the shadows, yes, they are important to me. It bothers me a lot when I don't see the shadows. So thank you for noticing that! :)

If we can judge by the screenshot it seems that you put time to create those characters and i can say great job.
The thing that the game is a harem it makes it even more interesting....great job cant wait to see the first releash....i just hope the story to be great too just dont overcompicated things like others who start making Vn's!!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, I invested a lot of time to make them look unique, with a bit of variation in almost all of their features. And like I said earlier, story is really important for me, and it's what takes up most of my time while working in this game, it seems.

I am trying my best to not overcomplicate things, but please bear with me if you find it difficult in the beginning. Since this is my first attempt at everything, from renders, story, setting, and coding, the start of the journey will be a little bit bumpy, but I promise you that it will only get better and better as I get more and more experience and feedback on things. :)

Jun 16, 2023

You have made an avid harem and HS style enthusiast very happy. I'm a proud handholding, pat-giving, hug seeking, kiss-loving fucko. I eat the fuck out of wholesome/story-focused games so hope your game also has a good build up and unique arcs.

(Is this gonna be sanbox like hh or more standard avns? Art looks very cool btw. What was your motivation for making this? Do you have any inspirations from other avns?)

Goodluck buddy, ping here when it drops!! :giggle:

• Red Heart

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

You have made an avid harem and HS style enthusiast very happy. I'm a proud handholding, pat-giving, hug seeking, kiss-loving fucko. I eat the fuck out of wholesome/story-focused games so hope your game also has a good build up and unique arcs.

(Is this gonna be sanbox like hh or more standard avns? Art looks very cool btw. What was your motivation for making this? Do you have any inspirations from other avns?)

HAND-HOLDING?!
What kind of sick fuck are you?!
1699749978749.png

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Thank you for your good wishes.

I have the same opinion.

For me story is also equally important. I am attempting to create a slightly different setting and approach to how characters typically behave in harem games. Personally, I like the setting where LI's acknowledge and interact with each other in MC's life, and MC is open and upfront with them as well.

About the shadows, yes, they are important to me. It bothers me a lot when I don't see the shadows. So thank you for noticing that! :)

Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, I invested a lot of time to make them look unique, with a bit of variation in almost all of their features. And like I said earlier, story is really important for me, and it's what takes up most of my time while working in this game, it seems.

I am trying my best to not overcomplicate things, but please bear with me if you find it difficult in the beginning. Since this is my first attempt at everything, from renders, story, setting, and coding, the start of the journey will be a little bit bumpy, but I promise you that it will only get better and better as I get more and more experience and feedback on things. :)

Dont need to worry just do your best and as time goes by you will getbetter and better

• Red Heart

AVNCreator

Oct 30, 2023

Thank you! I am glad it made you happy! It motivates me a lot!

It's going to be a standard, adventurous VN with lots of wholesome moments as well. My primary focus is on making the harem work. It's my first attempt, so I don't want to make things too complicated coding-wise. I always wanted to make my own VN game, but due to my real-life work load, I couldn't attempt it before. But recently, I lost my job and got some time off. So, I said to myself, This might be the only chance I might have to try my luck at something I am passionate about for once.

There were so many games that motivated me, and a lot of them were in HS 1 or 2 style. Including, but not limited to Once in a lifetime, Harem Hotel, My real desire, My bully is my lover, Ripples, Wicked Rouge, Eternum and many many others.

Of course, I will ping everyone on release. It won't take long; it should be ready in couple of more days! :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Thank you! I am glad it made you happy! It motivates me a lot!

It's going to be a standard, adventurous VN with lots of wholesome moments as well. My primary focus is on making the harem work. It's my first attempt, so I don't want to make things too complicated coding-wise. I always wanted to make my own VN game, but due to my real-life work load, I couldn't attempt it before. But recently, I lost my job and got some time off. So, I said to myself, This might be the only chance I might have to try my luck at something I am passionate about for once.

There were so many games that motivated me, and a lot of them were in HS 1 or 2 style. Including, but not limited to Once in a life lifetime, Harem Hotel, My real desire, My bully is my lover, Ripples, Wicked Rouge, Eternum and many many others.

Of course, I will ping everyone on release. It won't take long; it should be ready in couple of more days! :)
Yay! Are you gonna make discord server?
Also, your models actually look unique! (Which is quite unusual)

• Red Heart