Hello there~ Futanari x Monstergirl Dev here!

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hi there all!

My name is aphrodisia, and I'm a one-woman gamedev band! Heh. I'm currently developing a monstergirl x futanari visual novel called Reborn in Sin. It's still in early development! The plot revolves around an angel who makes a deal with a demon and slowly descends into deviancy and corruption ;) The demo's still under construction, but I'm working hard to get it out there and looking great. You can follow my if you'd like to stay tuned! I do have a that's still in its infancy for now, and you're welcome to give it a peek too~

Nice to meet you... I hope to get along great with you all~

Edit: Ah, I suppose a screenshot would be a nice addition?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in the Community !!!
Big compliments for the preview , it's really a awesome art !!!
Looking forward to see your first release when it will be finished .

Enjoy !!!!

Reactions: aphrodisia

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
hello and welcome to f95zone! the artwork looks fantastic. all the very best for your game :)
Welcome in the Community !!!
Big compliments for the preview , it's really a awesome art !!!
Looking forward to see your first release when it will be finished .

Enjoy !!!!
Art looks amazing, really want to try this game! :D Hope all goes well with your development. (y)
Thank you, everyone! Both for the praise and the welcome :giggle:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Oh gosh, this game's themes and fetishes are right up my alley! Your art is awesome and your love for futas is even awesomer. Looking forward to follow your development progress.
Once a version of your game is out you can almost certainly expect my full support. ;)

And of course, welcome!

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Oh gosh, this game's themes and fetishes are right up my alley! Your art is awesome and your love for futas is even awesomer. Looking forward to follow your development progress.
Once a version of your game is out you can almost certainly expect my full support. ;)

And of course, welcome!
Thank you so much for the humbling praise. I'm always really excited to find people who love the same stuff I do~ The artist is and she's top-notch <3

JWGameDev

Jul 3, 2019
Welcome, fellow newbie! Like the others have said, screenshot looks top notch. The UI looks particularly clean as well. I have a feeling this will turn out to be a great game, and I have a predilection for chicks with dicks myself, so I'm looking forward to it. Good luck with development!

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Welcome, fellow newbie! Like the others have said, screenshot looks top notch. The UI looks particularly clean as well. I have a feeling this will turn out to be a great game, and I have a predilection for chicks with dicks myself, so I'm looking forward to it. Good luck with development!
Thanks for all the praise~! I spent a very long time on the UI, and I'm glad it paid off. I'll work hard to live up to the expectations, haha.