Hello there, and welcome to my introduction :)

SansTheSeraphim

Jul 31, 2023
Heya. My name for here will be SansTheSeraphim. I prefer he/him pronouns, but am not opposed to they them.

Lets be honest, the main reason I came here was for the games, but I also hope to meet some relatable people out here. I'm mainly a Rpg fan, Visual novel, or a Cyoa kinda person. But, i do indulge in other games once in a while. I've played Monster Girl Farmer Demo Version, Champion of Venus, Parasite Infection, Futadom world, Anomaly Vault, The Repurposing Center, Trials in Tainted Space, Corruption of Champions 2(I wish I could play the first one, but oof flash.) and many more.

My main tags that i usually go for, but don't always have to include are Transformation, Gender Bending, Impregnation, Oviposition, Alien's, Pregnancy, Mpreg, Lactation(Homelander had the right idea when it came to this), I've dabbled in Futa x Male and Futa x Female Male x Male, Female x Female, and im not disappointed as ths games were and still are great.
The tags that I won't touch with a ten foot spiked pole, are Guro, gore, scat, and blood(if its not revolving and centered around it, I'll be fine).

If anyone has any games that they recommend, please let me know, as I'm eager to play more. Anyway, I hope you all have a great rest of your day/night wherever you may be.
P.S. Stay hydrated and stay safe out there yall!