Hello People Of F95zone

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I finally decided to formally introduce myself. I'm Ace Boogie or Ace or Boogie ( whichever works for everyone). I'm more of a behind the scenes person unlike the rest of my fellow mods and staff members. I'm an asshole by nature so if you say something stupid I will have a smartass response. When I'm not here, you can find me playing something on PS4 or somewhere shedding tears over my schoolwork since I'm very close to graduating

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I finally decided to formally introduce myself. I'm Ace Boogie or Ace or Boogie ( whichever works for everyone). I'm more of a behind the scenes person unlike the rest of my fellow mods and staff members. I'm an asshole by nature so if you say something stupid I will have a smartass response. When I'm not here, you can find me playing something on PS4 or somewhere shedding tears over my schoolwork since I'm very close to graduating
You're also very fucking quiet. Nice to meet you :D

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Hello I have been here almost from day 1 and i have been watching mods and uploadres doing what they do/can .
And my friend if you are an asshole then i wish that more ppl become like you i have seen you helping ppl around with stuff that already been answered but you still do it. and that says that deep down you are a good guy :D
I just want you to know that i'am glad that you are 1 of the mods here
And Thanks for what you do for us / here .

FYI ( You are my favorite staff member here ) :p

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Congrats on your college edjumication. ;)

P.S. I hope you meant college/technical school graduation...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah good to see you introducing yourself. I will say you're fairly patient with some questions on SOB, MBF, etc.