Hello, Indie dev currently working on a NTRPG inspired game called: HeNTRPG: Seasons of carnal change (RPGMaker MV).

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
Hey, I'm going with Jötunn123 on this site and Jötunn on my patreon, and I'm currently working on a game called.
HeNTRPG: Seasons of Carnal Changes
in RPGmaker MV, inspired by the NTRPG series by Hanataka.

It will be mostly a pixel sprite focused game with it's sex scenes done with pixel sprites (but I might add the occasional Pixel animation or pictured by commissioned artists if I can and it's desired). I will also work on my own pixel based art for the game and so things will change down the line.

Currently the features are going to be
  • Netorare routes and Good, evil routes, with possible of a Transformation route.
  • A three arc stories with major and minor choices about how things progress
  • Lots of H-Scenes, All animated through pixel sprite work, though if enough support is gained, I might pay a good artist for pictures.
  • Character and map changes as the story progresses.
More detailed:
Since this is my first game and I plan on making other ones as well that are focused on different fetishes and content. I plan on making sure that this game will be made without focusing on bloating it or adding unnecessary stuff that doesn't add to the game.
The game will focus on a single town, a fort and the area surrounding those two places. There's one group of "Antagonist" already designed for the game, those being the defenders that will take over the fortress and the town and then one other group that will be decided through a patreon vote.

Fetishes:
Voyeurism, Groping, Masturbation, Milf, Corruption, Romance, Bis Ass, Big Tits, Blackmail, Netorare, Anal, Virgin, Pregnancy, BDSM, Transformation, Moral degeneration. Possibly monsters.

WIP Character art for one of the heroines.

Wip.JPG
WIP For one of the maps (both the art and map will likely change in development)
Wip 2.JPG

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm looking forward to it. That scenario reminds me of NTRPG2

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Never seen this before. But it seems like either you stopped developing this, or something else is going on, since i checked your year ago inactive Patreon. August 14 2022 is still a long time ago.

You are last seen January 5th this year. Hopefully, you're doing alright.