Hello. I am Lola Slut

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
I am unfortunately male in real life. But I love playing as a female in games, as it helps me live out this strong desire to be female that I have always had.

I am not picky about pronouns, but I do prefer she/her.

I haven't played a whole lot of lewd games, but the ones I have played are Harem Collector, Summertime Saga, and Good Girl Gone Bad. GGGB is the one I played most recently, and I especially love it.

I liked that the setting of GGGB was in real life, similar to Summertime Saga. It felt a lot more relaxing to play, because you don't have to obsessively schedule things like you do in Summertime Saga. You just keep reading until they give you options. And it is easy to find yourself lost in the story.

I tried a little bit of a game called Corrupter of Champions. I played for a few hours (one month in game time). I got to get pregnant and give birth to a bunch of imps. So that was cool I guess. The gameplay was actually pretty great, and I love how in detail all the stats were. My problem was a combination of the lack of pictures and that it seemed to be focused entirely on monster sex. I might come back to it if I don't find something better. I don't totally dislike it.

I tried Slave Maker 3 today, and unfortunately I kinda disliked it from the get go. Way too lore heavy I think. I'm not the biggest anime person, so I didn't have much interest in the many many slave choices. When I got to the gameplay part, where you are supposed to plan their day, I felt overwhelmed and just quit.

Currently, I'm in the market for a new game to obsess over. Because I don't want to replay any of the previous games right away. I wanna save the replay for years down the road when I have forgotten it, and it can feel new to me again, lol.

I like to be slutty. My biggest kink is probably being knocked up and getting pregnant.

In real life I am a sperm donor and have 7 kids. But that's... probably just a coincidence.

Sorry if I have bored you with details. Feel free to give me game recommendations, or chat me up about any of the games I've played, or about kinks, or anything else.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
OMG. I forgot to talk about my favorite sex-related game ever:

"Nightmare Temptation Academy"

I wouldn't call it a sex game. More of an extremely avant-garde that happens to have sex in it.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
It isn't too far along right now, but maybe Our Red String? It lets you play both male and female protagonists.

An older game female related that people really liked was The Coceter Chronicles

69 pages of female protags, you can check their reviews to help you decide.
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=392
Thanks for the rec. Our Red String didn't really catch my interest. Especially since it is not finished. Maybe I'll give it a try when it's done.

I'll give the other game you mentioned a looking into.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is it cool if I wade in here and shill for my own game?
Welcome btw

Reactions: Lola Slut

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

Heavy Five is a good game for playing as a female protag, but it isn't finished yet (if that's what you're looking for) or Bad Memories.

Reactions: Nottravis

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Lola Slut

Purely for my own research and you don't have to answer anything:

What is it that makes you want to be female in the games? (Be as detailed as you want)
Do you feel emotionally connected to them in the game?
Do you actually like the idea IRL or is this just pure sexual/emotional fantasy because of games like this?
What turned you on to this sort of gameplay and feeling?

This would help me out a lot for my erotica novel I'm working on. Ty.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Lola Slut

Purely for my own research and you don't have to answer anything:

What is it that makes you want to be female in the games? (Be as detailed as you want)
Do you feel emotionally connected to them in the game?
Do you actually like the idea IRL or is this just pure sexual/emotional fantasy because of games like this?
What turned you on to this sort of gameplay and feeling?

This would help me out a lot for my erotica novel I'm working on. Ty.
1. Fantasy fulfillment. I would like to be reborn as a female in real life.
2. I like to feel like the character is me. Like the character is just a self-insert or something. Obviously some games the protagonist has more distinct character than others. For the most part in GGGB, the character's internal dialogue, which is decided upon based on the player's choices, was roughly the types of things I would actually be thinking. Which is nice.
3. I very much like the idea in real life.
4. I think it's because I was very lonely, and it seemed to me, from an outside perspective, that girls (pretty girls especially) were less lonely. That's probably not really true. But I have always been attracted to girls. So I wish that I could hold the power that the hold over me. Like a role reversal or something.

Reactions: Walg and Manuka

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
1. Fantasy fulfillment. I would like to be reborn as a female in real life.
2. I like to feel like the character is me. Like the character is just a self-insert or something. Obviously some games the protagonist has more distinct character than others. For the most part in GGGB, the character's internal dialogue, which is decided upon based on the player's choices, was roughly the types of things I would actually be thinking. Which is nice.
3. I very much like the idea in real life.
4. I think it's because I was very lonely, and it seemed to me, from an outside perspective, that girls (pretty girls especially) were less lonely. That's probably not really true. But I have always been attracted to girls. So I wish that I could hold the power that the hold over me. Like a role reversal or something.

2. Maybe you're just emotionally vulnerable, you'd probably be great at writing your own fantasy?

4. And I'm not judging at all, but sounds like to me you might just need another chance with someone very specific, or quote "pretty" to see you the way you wanted to see them, and they basically hurt you... maybe they don't notice you? I could be wrong. Some guys have that emotional connection, and some girls are just too dumb to see it. If you're not gay, which I'm assuming not since you are heavily attracted to women, are you sure you'd really enjoy that change in real life?

I'm your typical southern blonde/blue-eyed girl, and I guess I can admit that I'm pretty, but it's definitely not true when it comes to loneliness, not for me or the few that I live with. We get lonely, too, especially when we've had time to see what's really out there and the clock is ticking for us, more than men if you catch my drift. It's not easy being one of us, just an FYI---you are constantly judged by your tits, legs, and ass, and get whistled and hollered at, there are obscenities all the time---So don't judge us too harshly. We put up with a lot of bs before we find someone sweet. It happens so much that we just become numb to it and simply expect another sex-craved horn dog every time we get approached. Girls are just naturally defensive--some of us that is. If you ever made or make that change, just keep that in mind. You'll still have problems.

Ty much for the response.

Reactions: Walg and Lola Slut

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
2. Maybe you're just emotionally vulnerable, you'd probably be great at writing your own fantasy?

4. And I'm not judging at all, but sounds like to me you might just need another chance with someone very specific, or quote "pretty" to see you the way you wanted to see them, and they basically hurt you... maybe they don't notice you? I could be wrong. Some guys have that emotional connection, and some girls are just too dumb to see it. If you're not gay, which I'm assuming not since you are heavily attracted to women, are you sure you'd really enjoy that change in real life?

I'm your typical southern blonde/blue-eyed girl, and I guess I can admit that I'm pretty, but it's definitely not true when it comes to loneliness, not for me or the few that I live with. We get lonely, too, especially when we've had time to see what's really out there and the clock is ticking for us, more than men if you catch my drift. It's not easy being one of us, just an FYI---you are constantly judged by your tits, legs, and ass, and get whistled and hollered at, there are obscenities all the time---So don't judge us too harshly. We put up with a lot of bs before we find someone sweet. It happens so much that we just become numb to it and simply expect another sex-craved horn dog every time we get approached. Girls are just naturally defensive--some of us that is. If you ever made or make that change, just keep that in mind. You'll still have problems.

Ty much for the response.
2. I've tried to write my own stuff, in book form. I'm still a novice at it though.

4. Notice I said was. These are thoughts that first started to take hold of me when I was still a minor, and held down in a very bad place overall. Thought nobody would ever love me. Thought I would be a virgin forever, etc. But today, in my mid-20s, I have had lots of fulfilling sexual experiences, and I am not insecure.

Even though I am secure and comfortable in my manhood today, I still have a strong wish to be reborn as a girl. It just seems like the ultimate adventure. An experience I'll never truly be able to have. And I'm bisexual, but I rarely do anything sexual with guys irl, because being with guys just makes me really wish I had a female body. (I guess you could call that dysphoria).

Of course everybody gets lonely. I know that consciously. And I know for sure that women do not have it easy. I was just trying to describe the psychological things that may have led me to have these fantasies. Or maybe these factors merely helped push me towards something that I was always predisposed to from the start.

Hearing those things, which I've of course heard many times, doesn't turn me off to the idea of being a girl at all. I'm not at all saying that I actually had it worse than you did, or worse than the average girl did, but I'm still haunted by the isolation that I experienced as a teenage minor. And I do genuinely believe that if I had been dealt the exact same hand, but was a girl, that I would not have felt that exact type of literal isolation. I think that a guy would have reached out to me, or responded to me positively.

The prospect of being harassed by people, because they want you, doesn't trigger fear in me on an emotional level. If anything, it triggers envy. Even though I know consciously that it's a serious problem, that isn't something to be envious of. I guess it's kind of like telling a person who has spent 5 years suffering naked in Alaska that they wouldn't enjoy the sweltering heat of Arizona. Perhaps Arizona would both be equally problematic, or even worse. But heat sounds pretty damn good when you're freezing to death, y'know?

I'm really lucky my life turned around the way it did. But I am still haunted by the feelings I had back then.

Thanks for the talk and letting me vent. Sorry if I got too personal or whatever.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
2. I've tried to write my own stuff, in book form. I'm still a novice at it though.

4. Notice I said was. These are thoughts that first started to take hold of me when I was still a minor, and held down in a very bad place overall. Thought nobody would ever love me. Thought I would be a virgin forever, etc. But today, in my mid-20s, I have had lots of fulfilling sexual experiences, and I am not insecure.

Even though I am secure and comfortable in my manhood today, I still have a strong wish to be reborn as a girl. It just seems like the ultimate adventure. An experience I'll never truly be able to have. And I'm bisexual, but I rarely do anything sexual with guys irl, because being with guys just makes me really wish I had a female body. (I guess you could call that dysphoria).

Of course everybody gets lonely. I know that consciously. And I know for sure that women do not have it easy. I was just trying to describe the psychological things that may have led me to have these fantasies. Or maybe these factors merely helped push me towards something that I was always predisposed to from the start.

Hearing those things, which I've of course heard many times, doesn't turn me off to the idea of being a girl at all. I'm not at all saying that I actually had it worse than you did, or worse than the average girl did, but I'm still haunted by the isolation that I experienced as a teenage minor. And I do genuinely believe that if I had been dealt the exact same hand, but was a girl, that I would not have felt that exact type of literal isolation. I think that a guy would have reached out to me, or responded to me positively.

The prospect of being harassed by people, because they want you, doesn't trigger fear in me on an emotional level. If anything, it triggers envy. Even though I know consciously that it's a serious problem, that isn't something to be envious of. I guess it's kind of like telling a person who has spent 5 years suffering naked in Alaska that they wouldn't enjoy the sweltering heat of Arizona. Perhaps Arizona would both be equally problematic, or even worse. But heat sounds pretty damn good when you're freezing to death, y'know?

I'm really lucky my life turned around the way it did. But I am still haunted by the feelings I had back then.

Thanks for the talk and letting me vent. Sorry if I got too personal or whatever.
"Hearing those things doesn't turn you off" ... "Envy", ha! That's because you're male. When we dress in any clothing, we're sluts, even jeans--if we ignore guys calling us out like dogs then we're bitches. There's no middle ground or fairness in it. If you ever do make the switch and pull it off nicely, you'll see dear lol. But because you're always in that male mental state, (men are stronger) you won't fear as much as we have to--that's probably why you don't mind the idea. Biologically for us, anyone can just corner us and have their way. I'm like 5'4 5'5 lol, (I have too much hair) so to me, everyone's a monster size threat.

Hey, it's all good. I'm in my 20's myself in college, in a sorority, lol. So, I know first hand the trials of life behind closed doors, and it's a screaming, crying, hurting shit show honestly. A lot of these girls feel unloved, despite dating someone "handsome." They seem to have it together, but then they just crumble at the end of the day. It's all just a mask, they put on a good show but even the prettiest and toughest of them fall like the rest of us. I think everyone puts on a mask, but when the day is through, those haunting thoughts come right back in--whatever they may be, and we need to be able to be honest with ourselves if we ever want to be rid of it.

If that's how you feel, then don't let anything deny you from it, I was just making sure you didn't think it was an escape and that if you were a girl you'd have that control lol. It can get ugly, very very fast, and if you're not careful, you'll attract the wrong attention. And all that flirty fun turns into repulsive feelings. It'll cripple someone.

But you seem to be pretty certain on what you're feeling. So, if someone as simple as a stranger on the net can be a lending ear or a pair of eyes, then that's a positive thing.

I hope everything finds you well. Ty for chatting with me.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Welcome Lola. I identify as a male and I specifically seek out games that allow me to play as a female as well. Bethesda’s games... Bioware games, Loren the Amazon Princess and so on quench that thirst for a unique protag who isnt another boring guy... (minus Geralt of course)...

Best of luck in the forums. Ill follow you too give a clear mutual interest in playing the opposite sex in gaming...

Reactions: Lola Slut

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Hello, I identify as a perfectly straight male but for some reason female mc turn me on more than male mc and I have zero idea why lol.
It first started with the game Noxian nights, it did all the right things to me.
Welcome to this community and feel free to share your thoughts, opinions and kinks we won't judge.

Reactions: Lola Slut and Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hello, I identify as a perfectly straight male but for some reason female mc turn me on more than male mc and I have zero idea why lol.
It first started with the game Noxian nights, it did all the right things to me.
Welcome to this community and feel free to share your thoughts, opinions and kinks we won't judge.
Unfortunately if you're here long enough, there will be some people here who do kink shame but for many others here, kink shaming is not on. You'll see a few members or mods/staff jump in to knock that off.

I applaud you, Asia Argento and Lola Slut for being so open about it and exploring it here. Love how real Lola Slut and Manuka were above with their perceptions and insecurities. It's not often that we get to see that here so thank you for opening up so publically.

Hozy7717 and Lola Slut, if you're still here and interested, you'll see that Manuka and Asia Argento have some custom signatures at the bottom. If you're around and would like, head on over to the GFX request thread and the girls there can take care of you and I can put in a word if you'd like. They're quicker than me lol or I would've offered.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Unfortunately if you're here long enough, there will be some people here who do kink shame but for many others here, kink shaming is not on. You'll see a few members or mods/staff jump in to knock that off.

I applaud you, Asia Argento and Lola Slut for being so open about it and exploring it here. Love how real Lola Slut and Manuka were above with their perceptions and insecurities. It's not often that we get to see that here so thank you for opening up so publically.

Hozy7717 and Lola Slut, if you're still here and interested, you'll see that Manuka and Asia Argento have some custom signatures at the bottom. If you're around and would like, head on over to the GFX request thread and the girls there can take care of you and I can put in a word if you'd like. They're quicker than me lol or I would've offered.
Wow thanks for the reply really appreciate it!

Reactions: Lola Slut and Walg