RPGM hello how are you I need help with rpg maker mv

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
I'm trying to create a game with two main characters the problem is that I don't know how to change them

does anyone have a solution my idea is when you go to sleep you can choose between one or the other

Thanks a lot

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I'm trying to create a game with two main characters the problem is that I don't know how to change them

does anyone have a solution my idea is when you go to sleep you can choose between one or the other

Thanks a lot
It simple, I don't know if there is a better way to do it or not but how i do it is in the sleep event when player go to sleep have [Show Choices] and player will choose between character1 and character2,
If player choose character1 do [Change Party Member] add character1 and remove character2.

Reactions: gconanr

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
It simple, I don't know if there is a better way to do it or not but how i do it is in the sleep event when player go to sleep have [Show Choices] and player will choose between character1 and character2,
If player choose character1 do [Change Party Member] add character1 and remove character2.
Thanks for the help, what I managed to do is create a whole new map for that character that is identical between the two maps and that when going to sleep use the (change of graph) because when I use the (Change member of the group) when I wanted it bring again did not let me appeared deleted