Hello F95zone :)

Euthanasist

Sep 30, 2017
Hello Everyone! :)

I am relatively new to the forum and exploring for games. (Unsure if this is the right place to ask?)

If I may ask a simple question (noobish as it might seem), how can I search for specific games?

An example: I have recently played Dual Family and the tags attached is ([Ren'Py], VN). How can I search for games with those tags attached? Is there a specific way?

Any help would be supremely appreciated. Or, if there are any suggestions that would tickle one's fancy that would also be righteous. :)

Thanks!

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
Welcome, if you go to a thread of a game that you like you can see the tags of that game above the page numbers, when you click on them it will take you to a list with games with the same tag.
Hope this helps.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello Everyone! :)

I am relatively new to the forum and exploring for games. (Unsure if this is the right place to ask?)

If I may ask a simple question (noobish as it might seem), how can I search for specific games?

An example: I have recently played Dual Family and the tags attached is ([Ren'Py], VN). How can I search for games with those tags attached? Is there a specific way?

Any help would be supremely appreciated. Or, if there are any suggestions that would tickle one's fancy that would also be righteous. :)

Thanks!
Just to clarify, what you are describing are called prefixes. They only describe the game engine, status, and thread type.

The list of words telling what type of content the game has are called tags (located under the title in the game thread). You can narrow down what type of game you are looking for by using the tag search page. You can search for multiple tags by separating them in the search tag bar.

Welcome to F95zone!

Reactions: Euthanasist

Euthanasist

Sep 30, 2017
Hi, Jerricho13.

Thanks for that. Sorry, still pretty much new to the site. This should narrow down the searching a lot more. Massively helpful.

Reactions: Papa Ernie