VN Hello everyone! Kinda new dev here.

DonaVN

Oct 21, 2023
I would like to show you what I've been working on for the past few weeks. It's a visual novel with the code name 'Coffee & Cream.' I'll leave you with some renders of the first girl at the beginning so you can see how she looks like.

60.png
2.png
160.png
1.png
Currently, I'm working on the story, dialogues, and adding animations, and in the future, I would like to integrate gameplay elements, such as coffee shop management.

Thanks for the welcome!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I would like to show you what I've been working on for the past few weeks. It's a visual novel with the code name 'Coffee & Cream.' I'll leave you with some renders of the first girl at the beginning so you can see how she looks like.

View attachment 3023777
View attachment 3023778
View attachment 3023779
View attachment 3023782
Currently, I'm working on the story, dialogues, and adding animations, and in the future, I would like to integrate gameplay elements, such as coffee shop management.

Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome blud! Renders are looking good. Loved the model too. Work on expressions a bit more not excessively and remember VERSATILITY is the biggest asset of a DEV. Only advise that I can give you is, always stick to your Vision of story as we are here to read the story YOU want to tell with changes along the way according to criticism. This is your game do as you like, take criticism as positively and be clear about your tags and future tags. Looking forward to it:D.

Have ton of Growth!

GOLDLUCK! DonaVN

Peace!