Hello Everyone! I'm GoodFella, a new Game Developer!

Goodfella

Oct 30, 2020
Hey there!

I'm Goodfella, and I'm creating a shagadellic fictional universe under the name "G.A.N.G Universe" (Goodfella's Adult Novels and Games XD).

I've been working on my first game and GANG's first installment for well over a year now, and now that I finally can anticipate a near release, I thought I'd show you some of my progress

Introducing, Aria, the fierce and mysterious Italian beauty:

wm_Aria_Promo1.png

And for a closer look:
wm_Aria_Promo3.png

Up next, is the athletic and explosive Clementine:

wm_ClemPromo3.png

And for a view from the back:

wm_ClemPromo1.png

Here, you can see a preview of the eye shader from up-close:
wm_ClemPromo5_hp.png

Last but not least, I introduce the feisty and unpredictable Skylar:
wm_Sky_Promo_2.png

Learning Blender took a over a year of my life, but it's ending up being of great value as you can see. Modified textures, custom shaders, and even custom hair allow me to create a look that's pretty unique!

The past year and a half were also spent on making sure the game would have:
  • A tight, thick and steamy plot, with tons of interesting characters and circumstances.
  • A balanced tone, balancing humor, fun, thrill, and emotions.
  • Well integrated novel erotic elements. No NTR, scat, or gore, but not boring either. There will be tons of never before seen fun kinks, and also good old regular sex, A LOT OF IT (From patch one as well XD )
  • Great music, including custom stuff I've added myself.
  • Fun gameplay. This is a visual novel, and you can expect to have meaningful choices, zero farming, and multiple quality of life features
  • Even more!
For more details and weekly exclusive renders, check out my and .

Now, I leave you some more fun renders :D
wm_Aria_Promo2.png wm_ClemPromo2.png wm_ClemPromo4.png wm_Sky_Promo_4.png wm_Sky_Promo_3.png

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
WOW, these renders look AMAZING
the level of detail is impeccable too especially the eye detail
no ntr, scat and gore? IM IN those things sicken me (except ntr i dont prefer it)
never seen before kinks? would this include bukkake by any chance? cuz thats a genre i never see which is a shame

Reactions: Goodfella

Goodfella

Oct 30, 2020
WOW, these renders look AMAZING
the level of detail is impeccable too especially the eye detail
no ntr, scat and gore? IM IN those things sicken me (except ntr i dont prefer it)
never seen before kinks? would this include bukkake by any chance? cuz thats a genre i never see which is a shame
Hey RK, thanks for your kind words!

Well traditional Bukkake would require MMF sharing, which isn't part of the game's kinks. However, you can expect something similar, along with more exciting stuff..
Btw, when I say never seen before, I don't mean only in adult games ;)
Thanks again, and I'm glad you like my art ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FdjsEre

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It looks like you've put a lot of work into it, congrats!

Good luck with your project, if you'd like to join a Discord server where a lot of other devs hang out, check out Lewd Pixels. :)

Goodfella

Oct 30, 2020
STOP! Say hello to Stevie ^^
wm_Stevie_Promo3_cc.png

Now Stevie is a cute girl who claims that she had nothing to hide:

wm_Stevie_Promo1_cc.png

But I tell you, that girl's keeping something hidden from us!
wm_Stevie_Promo2_cc.png

Check out Stevie's surprise, tonight at midnight GMT, 4pm PST, on !

========================================================
Well guys, I hope you like Stevie!

This is the 4th main character I reveal from the game, and you can expect more next week at the same time.

Some of you wanted to get something closer to what's in game, not a portrait ^^ These renders are in the style of in-game night outdoor renders. You can expect this kinda look, with the only difference being that it will be in 1080p, not in 5 k like these renders.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I'm in love with Clementine already (even the scowl) :love: . I'm keeping an eye out for its release. Good luck!

liqingyu

Jul 16, 2020
Looks promising! The renders are beautiful.

I'm curious about this part:
you can expect to have meaningful choices, zero farming
Many visual novels that I played often fall into "No farming but very linear and choices with little impact" or "Not too linear but farm heavy".

Best of luck for the release ;)

• Red Heart

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Really impressive!

But don't forget, sketch the history of the game for you don't get lost on the way. Many developers have good renders but give up because they get stuck in the creative hell.

I wish you luck!!

• Red Heart

Goodfella

Oct 30, 2020
"shagadellic"? Is it comedy like Austin Powers?
Hey! While the story has plenty of funny moments, it cannot be classified as a comedy. Shagadellic was just the best term I could find to describe what I had in mind!

What is "farming"?
It's basically when you do and redo certain activities in game to increase/decrease some of your stats.
Paci's Demons outcomes are completely decision dependent, not depending at all on farming.

Goodfella

Oct 30, 2020
Looks promising! The renders are beautiful.

I'm curious about this part:

Many visual novels that I played often fall into "No farming but very linear and choices with little impact" or "Not too linear but farm heavy".

Best of luck for the release ;)

Really impressive!

But don't forget, sketch the history of the game for you don't get lost on the way. Many developers have good renders but give up because they get stuck in the creative hell.

I wish you luck!!
Thank you ^^ I'm very glad you've liked the art!

The story and game mechanics are actually what I started with, and I only started making the art to deliver that story. The paths are written, and the choices of the player will define them in a very significant way.

I hope I deliver you a game you fully enjoy ^^

Dec 27, 2020
Your renders are damn impressive! As a new developer, this level of detail is quite unprecedented, to say the least.

Good luck on the release... Looking forward to it!

• Red Heart

Goodfella

Oct 30, 2020
Say Hello to Maggie!

Mags: "God! I'm sore all over... Clem's workouts are Hard!"

wm_mags_Promo1v2.png

Mags: "I mean, I can't argue with the results! With all this work, it must be a lot smaller now!"

wm_mags_Promo2v2.png

Mags: "OH GOD! It's bigger! My butt's getting even BIGGER!"

wm_mags_Promo3v2.png

Learn more about Maggie, in