Hello All, New Animator And Coder Here

Reddere-Artifex

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Hello all,

I am starting my adventure making a "dating sim" type game. I know these are seen as fairly normal here, but I have been advised by more than one person that "a game about a dominant lady teasing (making him flustered) a guy she likes" is a rarity, if a good one even exists at all. This was a revelation to me, because there is a lot of hentai/manga around right now about such dynamics, so much so that it's kind of its own genre at this point.

Therefore, I am making a game about an MC going on a journey to learn about "how to talk to women", with some inevitable "femdom" sprinkled in, because that's the style I want to go for. I understand some such stories go down the route of the lady (or ladies, as the case may be) not caring about the feelings of the guy they bully/tease and I don't want that for my story. It's very important to me that it's a consensual and loving relationship.

There seem to be enough people who really like this sort of dynamic (the genre would not have exploded otherwise) and their needs are apparently not being catered for in video game form. Seems to be a relatively untapped niche. I should also mention, I knew a tall lady who told me that she "loves to tease short guys", so my game could also be targeted towards ladies who behave like the dates in my story.

Finally, as frustrating as it can sometimes be, I do love animating. I make animated character sprites for my games and I'll be gradually releasing the timelines as assets for other content creators to use. Easy way to raise funds for my own project (since I need to be able to keep paying the team I am building).

Thank you for reading, and if you have any ideas, feel free to reach out to me!

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
I´m trilled to see your view on this matter: " I knew a tall lady who told me that she "loves to tease short guys" "
I hope it´s not again the stereotype tall women are shown currently on F95.

Wish you luck!