Unity Completed Hell Girls [SakuraGame]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fixed links, removed the dead ones, added a game + patch link.
We need someone to verify the megaup and maybe make mirrors. I don't know this game and twistty hasn't showed up for months so I can't bark at him to get another upload going and/or check things out. It's almost time for me to curl up and join the dog pile cuz I'm a sleepy doggo. Because of that, i won't go sniffing around in this game's files.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Fixed links, removed the dead ones, added a game + patch link.
We need someone to verify the megaup and maybe make mirrors. I don't know this game and twistty hasn't showed up for months so I can't bark at him to get another upload going and/or check things out. It's almost time for me to curl up and join the dog pile cuz I'm a sleepy doggo. Because of that, i won't go sniffing around in this game's files.
I will test it and get more links in a few hours

Reactions: muttdoggy

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Uploaded with a non-IGG one. Patch is already applied and working.

Previous patch link was not for this game. This is a unity game and the patch was for RPGM.

McBain23

Jun 2, 2020
Came for the Hentai.. stayed for the gameplay! Only the 5 images so this is not a fap game, but imo the gameplay mechanic was interesting and kept me coming back until i'd completed it. Kinda like HuniePop but expanded, and the girls have different skills that make for an interesting twist.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know if it's the same developer, but in one of the Mirror stories the girls make...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GotA is probably just the same model from the .

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes