Recceswinth

Jan 1, 2024
Is the game in english when you start playing through joiplay? The translation patch seems to work perfectly on my pc, but on joiplay, it doesn't; the game starts in japanese.
Try the latest JoiPlay version from the Patreon page. If it gets stuck on a black screen, start from the index file.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Amazing idea to put the yellow-piss colored textbox in the middle of the screen (y)
Right over the "action" in every fucking scene...
I present to you the myth, the miracle, the legend...

maid.png

The right-click button! :LOL: (yes, for anyone that hasn't discovered this yet, you can hide the texbox instantly and pop it back up on the screen at any point by right clicking)

Now all we need is a sage of the mysterious tyranobuilder engine to enlighten us casuals on how the hell one full screens this game, and then it'll finally be playable!

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I present to you the myth, the miracle, the legend...

View attachment 3248549

The right-click button! :LOL: (yes, for anyone that hasn't discovered this yet, you can hide the texbox instantly and pop it back up on the screen at any point by right clicking)

Now all we need is a sage of the mysterious tyranobuilder engine to enlighten us casuals on how the hell one full screens this game, and then it'll finally be playable!
Even if you can hide the textbox, it's still a problem
I don't like having to hide it each time I want to take a good look at the image, I want to be able to read AND look at the image at the same time
A textbox should be placed outside of the image, not over it, that's basic VN design...

Reactions: LAKueiJin
Jul 8, 2022
Sweet mode Rami is best Rami and overall best girl, imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, sweet mode Rami is best girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In sweet mode Momo doesn't drain him dry either and falls in love with him.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
you had me at "femdom", then there's a screenshot showing an ABDL/ageplay scene...sign me the FUCK up!

MaskedN

Mar 31, 2020
hey i cant get the game to start, the program will be running but i cant switch to that window and the preview just shows a white screen, does anyone know what im doing wrong?

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
Please tell me I'm not the only one who found the stepmom so fucking hot. Seeing her brainwash the mc into signing his inheritance over to her and spend all his money was hot af.

Reactions: Percyisnotjackson
Jun 4, 2023
Thanks so much for this, does anyone know any other vn like these, i know about the M-Size ones. SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY OTHER PLZ DO TELL.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes