Others Completed HeavyBrix [Final] [Iamhare]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
You can hardly contain your desire. You need it. Right away! You need ice cream because it's incredibly hot outside. What you didn't expect is that the way to the desired refreshment makes the temperature rise even more, because the beautiful ice cream seller drives you crazy. Spin the bricks and earn your cone!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: IAmHare
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is there any sex in this, or is it just tetris with a milf stripping?

EDIT: Dont wanna brag but i used to be really good at tetris back in the 90s. Will strip this bitch in no time! Heh heh...

EDIT2: okay. Reached level 13 and apart from some naughty spreading, there isnt much in terms of sexual content. Hey... im rusty at this, okay?! Though i did strip her, so that counts for my promise. Gotta love that hairy muff, though... mmmmh!

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I'm already bad at tetris now you're asking me to be good at it while not able to see the only reason I would download this game :LOL:

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
image files extracted for anyone who doesnt wanna go through 80 levels for free camsite content
You know this wouldn't be so bad if there was a gallery, like a reward to go further. The problem is that if you want to good shit, you have to play further. The pause doesn't center the image and when you try to look at the image the further you go, the faster the game gets.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote