VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hearts under the Red Sky [v0.2.1] [Mr Georgie]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AntoniH13

Pathetic Mc, cliché story, there are options but if you don't choose what the dev wants you will have a Game over, badly done cliché story, love interests without charisma and very irritating.

Basically a bad game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hectormx

I think this game has great potential, the set up is interesting, I like the characters they have good models and distinct personalities.

I wish good luck for the developer and I greatly look foward to the next update!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.1

While vampires themed games are all over the place, this approach (MC is NOT some superhero/ ubervampire/ genius / whatever) is refreshing to me. The two "illegal" roommates are different in style, behavior, demands AND they / the game WILL force you to always pick one side over the other, which will lead to completely different paths along with its own scenes.

While I do like harem games much more (why chose, if you could just have them all :3), I find this game interesting enough to follow it for further content.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ellyx

Decent start, i just hope the story won't be too far fetched and the dev can bring some originality because vampires are a theme that is too much used in my opinion.
    I also think some scenes can be a put off to some players.