• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hearts & Minds [dammitbird] Development Discussion Thread

iupiter

Jun 6, 2019
Hmm, likeable ^^ Looking forward to see how it will be as a polished game when it's released. Keep up the work man

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Just curious - is there an actual logical progression or just kind of stumble around trying to trigger events. Teacher keeps telling me to get smarter but can't figure out how to study. Myra keeps saying to workout/ hang out but never progresses. Found half of Dad's letter - running out of places to click ( hate non logical random clicking anyway) Lisa is repeating the same thing and not progressing. Can't use the cream, figure out where to plant seeds, who to give ryncol (haven't found anyone who always wants to fight).
Like the art; map is pretty decent just nothing happening - is this all for this version or am I missing something?

Thx

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018
Just curious - is there an actual logical progression or just kind of stumble around trying to trigger events. Teacher keeps telling me to get smarter but can't figure out how to study. Myra keeps saying to workout/ hang out but never progresses. Found half of Dad's letter - running out of places to click ( hate non logical random clicking anyway) Lisa is repeating the same thing and not progressing. Can't use the cream, figure out where to plant seeds, who to give ryncol (haven't found anyone who always wants to fight).
Like the art; map is pretty decent just nothing happening - is this all for this version or am I missing something?

Thx
Go to the discord, there is a walkthrough posted there.
Alot of it is unfinished, as it is a 0.1 build. A better hint system is in place for 0.2.
There is also another thread for this where the actual game was released