Ren'Py Completed Heads Will Roll: Reforged [v1.0.6] [1917 Studios]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
There are 2 completely separate paths after Chapter 3. If you have high reputation with Earl Northampton and succeeded in his quests he will offer to take you back to England to be a squire. If you accept you get Chapters 4, 5, and 6 on English path. If you refuse (or don't have enough rep or something) you get Chapters 4, 5, and 6 on French path (well chapter 6 takes place in Egypt for French path). Neither path is really a bad path or notably shorter than the other, they're just completely separate paths. It's like Witcher 2.

All the girls are specific to a chapter or two, there are none that follow you or are available the whole game. Specifically these are the girls:

First row left to right:

Cecilia: Chapter 1-3 (common route) only. This is the healer girl.

Eva: Chapter 1-3 (common route) only. This is the de Lambert girl that you meet while trying to get wine for Northampton.

Olivia: Chapter 4-5 French route only. This is the wife of the late Duke de Montfort who takes control of Rennes.

Anna: Chapter 4-5 French route only. This is the alchemist girl living near Rennes.

Second row left to right:

Alyssa: Chapter 4 English route only. This is the daughter of the Grenwich lord.

Emma: Chapter 6 French (well in Egypt) route only. This is the Daenerys expy who is the daughter of the leader of that city.

Lina: Chapter 6 English route only. This is the peasant girl serving in the Mayor of York's mansion.

There's a video on youtube. You need to get the quest Grace and Glory. It starts immediately at the beginning of Chapter 5, you need to answer proudly with Olivia and agree to train her. Then do not search her room, take her out on the training date. Then socialize with her again until she has nothing to say. Waste time for a while by training or whatever, do not fight the bandits, and a messenger will eventually show up and tell you to meet Olivia. Socialize with Olivia and she gives you the quest Grace and Glory. Inn will now be available to travel to, go there and kill Grace and Glory to loot the repeating crossbow.
I played through the english route, where the KoE is killed and civil war happened and the occult stuff at york, is there occult stuff between each of the routes and does it affect the story?

EDIT: also i dont understand the occult stuff at york pls explain

Last edited:

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
I played through the english route, where the KoE is killed and civil war happened and the occult stuff at york, is there occult stuff between each of the routes and does it affect the story?

No thing much I think, just a shapeshifter demon replace York lord some years ago and started kidnap people for ritual

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
Yea, it does make sense for the setting though. A shield bash will be very hard to dodge even for some "rogue" in light armor trying to be all ninja against an armor clad knight lol.

What doesn't make sense is how 95% of these fucking soldiers and knights coat their weapon in poison lol.
You cant dodge crossbow blots Aswell not just shield slams the balance of this game seems kind of none existent.

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So this is the remake of that promising, but horribly clunky title 2 years ago?
I think I'll give it a bit more time to ripen, but it looks like they certainly added to the visuals. It might feel a lot more playable, who knows.

Nov 10, 2017
finished all routes, thanks for the two posters who left their persistent save.

gonna come back when that rumored dedicated endings for each romance character comes out

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hello there, quite a few text errors, guess the game wasn't made trough a parser (who would see them).
Then and is bigger "Earl" is a title not a name, as to level it's between Duc (up) and barons, quite high in fact.
It's handed badly in the game, sad and disappointed given how good it is impression wise.

To be seen...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadsWillRollReforged-1.0.6DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 21, 2020
There's a video on youtube. You need to get the quest Grace and Glory. It starts immediately at the beginning of Chapter 5, you need to answer proudly with Olivia and agree to train her. Then do not search her room, take her out on the training date. Then socialize with her again until she has nothing to say. Waste time for a while by training or whatever, do not fight the bandits, and a messenger will eventually show up and tell you to meet Olivia. Socialize with Olivia and she gives you the quest Grace and Glory. Inn will now be available to travel to, go there and kill Grace and Glory to loot the repeating crossbow.
it's totally safe to search her room to get ritual dagger trinket.
you only need to choose wait at last second and there is no penalty for it.

you can even go to her secret basement and look at her doing shady dark ritual and leave the room without penalty as long you don't be upfront with her.

Does anyone know where can you buy potent medicine to heal your friend or alchemical tools to craft?
need to craft manually and impossible to be bought on earlier chapter.
the only potent medicine i found is from last chapter england route and anna shop at french route.

Apr 21, 2020
Shield bash can't be dodged nornally right? It's like just based on the difference in strength? That kinda makes agi build unviable.
make them tired by increasing their fatigue is the only safe way.
fresh enemy with 25 str can easily bash your fresh character with 55 str.

Aug 27, 2021
Did somebody know how to convince the second son to return home? I literally reach him at the end of mansur (that f*** desert that require a lot of preparation to survive) with 100 virtue and yet he attacked me :/

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
I also notice that if you talk to Dupont after visiting Olivia, and get the quest to finish all rebels, Grace and Glory wont appear (at least on version 1.0.3). So spend your time (about 1/2 bar) until Olivia call you, and then talk to Dupont if you want that quest (he give you a nobleman´s shield, and thats it)

Did somebody know how to convince the second son to return home? I literally reach him at the end of mansur (that f*** desert that require a lot of preparation to survive) with 100 virtue and yet he attacked me :/
I don´t think you can. The only ending on this path is to defeat him, and then you come back home. Since we already found all 10 endings, if you can convice him, that should lead to a game over or just back to Damietta.

Oh boy, that was a fun game. Home they expand the other endings a little more.

If anyone want some help, i attaching my reference files. Still missing some randon events (mostly on scavenge) and equips. I never triggered the last Barth quest, to, since its bugged on version 1.0.3.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes