Ren'Py Completed Heads Will Roll: Reforged [v1.0.6] [1917 Studios]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Version 1.0.9 is out, with endings for each girl.

Found this on webs (by skidrowreloaded)

Links look legit, but i still downloading it.

Edit: Game is working, but cames with a suspicious looking installer. Also, dont have the NSFW content. You can use the same nude patch on the other versions, but i dont know if the "Oficial" adult version come with alternative ending pics

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

BrowserMan

Jan 6, 2019
Version 1.0.9 is out, with endings for each girl.

Found this on webs (by skidrowreloaded)
Mega

Links look legit, but i still downloading it.

Edit: Game is working, but cames with a suspicious looking installer. Also, dont have the NSFW content. You can use the same nude patch on the other versions, but i dont know if the "Oficial" adult version come with alternative ending pics
The Marriage Epiologue Backgrounds really don't look like they'd have NSFW variants, with the girls dressed and the Main Character beside them (also they are not named _sfw in the game files like the other scene variant). Anyway thanks for sharing the updated version.

alyssa_marriage.png anna_marriage.png cecilia_marriage.png emma_marriage.png eva_marriage.png lina_marriage.png olivia_marriage.png

Last edited:

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
The Marriage Epiologue Backgrounds really don't look like they'd have NSFW variants, with the girls dressed and the Main Character beside them (also they are not named _sfw in the game files like the other scene variant). Anyway thanks for sharing the updated version.
Yep. I Agree with that.

Just to keep on note, game add a small quest to marry Cecilia, and a hard set of end game battles in Damietta for a new ending.
The developers said the next update will add more options to squad members

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.6 + DLC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 192 MB

Come find me on .

Angyalito

Aug 21, 2022
I know that Heads Will Roll: Reforged is the remake of Heads Will Roll, my question is Heads Will Roll: Downfall before or after this one?
By the way, do you know if there is a Spanish translation?

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
I know that Heads Will Roll: Reforged is the remake of Heads Will Roll, my question is Heads Will Roll: Downfall before or after this one?
By the way, do you know if there is a Spanish translation?
Before, it's about Ruffin's backstory if my memory serves right ^^;

and only Russian translation, I think.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes