• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Heads Up! [2024-05-20] [NewBeeTSF]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
NewBeeTSF just wished us a Happy Easter! Here is our gift of a nice bunny themed bonus image. Check it out on and leave a comment. It was also added to the MEGA folder (headsup__bonus02).
headsup__bonus02.png

Also, NewBeeTSF asked us an interesting question...
Question 2024-03-31 by NewBeeTSF on DeviantArt.png
Feel free to respond on DeviantArt or you can respond here.

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023
NewBeeTSF just wished us a Happy Easter! Here is our gift of a nice bunny themed bonus image. Check it out on and leave a comment. It was also added to the MEGA folder (headsup__bonus02).
View attachment 3497498

Also, NewBeeTSF asked us an interesting question...
View attachment 3497495
Feel free to respond on DeviantArt or you can respond here.
MyraTSF goshh are u going to finish it or is it??? LadyBoyJay here knows how much of a fan i am for that story..

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
where can we read the story?

It's a bit of a more darker kind of story so be aware.
MyraTSF goshh are u going to finish it or is it??? LadyBoyJay here knows how much of a fan i am for that story..
Depends. I'm trying to get some infos out of the original author. The co-author gave me some insight already which could work out, but I would like to know what the vision of the creator was.

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
do it elaine then we can have two finished versions from an unfinished gem..
Well i had a look and i like the premise of the story but the first 8 chapters need polished up a lot first with missing punctuation, poor spelling and the like. I could have a go at writing a couple of chapters after I've done that. I am still working on submitting the rest of the Witness Transitioning Programme with Mr D on Fictionmania. Part 4 was posted today.

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023
Well i had a look and i like the premise of the story but the first 8 chapters need polished up a lot first with missing punctuation, poor spelling and the like. I could have a go at writing a couple of chapters after I've done that. I am still working on submitting the rest of the Witness Transitioning Programme with Mr D on Fictionmania. Part 4 was posted today.
yeah i am waiting till you finished uploading the entire story so i can start reading it.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Depends which route you go and how your ending would look like. I've somewhat prepared the foundation of how things could go by talking with the co-author and including someone else with a great eye for details and plotholes. But everything is far into the future anyway. I doubt I'd make any attempts before September this year.

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
It's a bit confused with regard to pronouns. the original story has the gender of the pronouns change throughout the early chapters from male to female and back to male. Even when he is playing at being Mia, Simon is still a boy so he still considers himself to be male despite the early feminisation Tanya does. It also makes the story more difficult to read. it also seems that Tanya is turned on by feminising Simon. It was her idea to get him to dress as a girl to meet the food delivery guy and to put hair removal cream on him in the shower. I've edited the story to reduce the size of some of the longer paragraphs and to give dialogue a fresh line for each character.

Reactions: NormaEsq
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote