Comics Heads Up! [2024-06-02] [NewBeeTSF]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
I'm very bad with freestyling scenes for a story that's not my own. I need directions like:
- Time: Evening
- 3 people, 2 of them do this, 1 does that
:D
i am sure that can be arranged - the story is almost complete

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
NewBeeTSF, have you considered uploading the uncensored version to e-hentai.org? It would be easier for people to access and navigate. It’s also less likely to be removed.

Last edited:

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
NewBeeTSF, have you considered uploading the uncensored version to e-hentai.org? It would be easier for people to access and navigate. It’s also less likely to be removed.
Looks like Jehaknaboom has already updated it over there. ;)

Last edited:

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
Looks like Jehaknaboom has already updated it over there. ;)
Yes ( ), but NewBeeTSF's version would have artist priority according to E-H site rules. It would also be better for the images to be uploaded immediately straight from the source rather than delayed and second-hand.

Last edited:

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Considering most of E-H community wants instant gratification even tho it wouldn't make much sense from a story-wise perspective I think the best way is for people who are interested in that comic to just follow on DA. The uncensored pages are far and few in between anyway :p

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
A new five page update is out! :love: Check it out on and leave a comment. If not, use the MEGA folder or the MEGA link (pages 355-359).

Let's give NewBeeTSF some feedback. Is the story flowing alright? Is the pace - too slow, too fast, or perfect? Any other comments or thoughts? Feel free to say!

Last edited:

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
i think it would be better to do chapter sized updates of 20 or more pages rather than a handful - or it might be better to do a chapter grouping together these handfuls. as for the intrusion into the bedroom by the daughter it would be easy for diane to say - "get out i'm getting changed and i will be down in a moment!"

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
i think it would be better to do chapter sized updates of 20 or more pages rather than a handful - or it might be better to do a chapter grouping together these handfuls. as for the intrusion into the bedroom by the daughter it would be easy for diane to say - "get out i'm getting changed and i will be down in a moment!"
I think rather than updating 5 pages every other 5 days it will be easy to follow if myra can give us updates as chapters or scenes for that matter
I agree. I understand that we may actually be getting updates faster than before, but for some reason these bite-sized updates are less satisfying to me than reading an entire scene or chapter from start to finish. I'd rather wait instead of frequently starting and stopping (which, of course, I suppose I could do on my own by not downloading until several updates have accumulated, but I don't necessarily know when a scene starts and ends based on the page numbers).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote