May 3, 2019
Slight correction. Rather than Lily's bust not being called properly, it was actually the busts for the random sword wielders that are place holders for the last 2 slots in the party whose Bust's aren't being properly called. I believe that's why the _1.png designation was used. Something about Lily exiting and re-entering the party throws off the loading for their images (which are supposed to just be blanks I guess? perhaps that's why there is an error). It might have something to do with Lily being shunted to the 4th spot in the party whenever she exits and re-enters instead of being in the 2nd spot beside MC.
Another correction but also a new bug found.

Correction: remember command actually does work. ignore my previous comment about it. I forgot that some RPGM games (I think the ones that use the newer engine) have the remember command only remember things within the sub menus and not in the main combat menu (i.e. won't remember if you did basic attack or magic/skill but will remember what skill within skill menu you chose previously).

As for new bug, game freezes on me when something happens with the tablet/monument things after the minotaur fight in chapter 1 of the story. No clue why this one is happening though.

amusa

Sep 5, 2018

Correction: remember command actually does work. ignore my previous comment about it. I forgot that some RPGM games (I think the ones that use the newer engine) have the remember command only remember things within the sub menus and not in the main combat menu (i.e. won't remember if you did basic attack or magic/skill but will remember what skill within skill menu you chose previously).

As for new bug, game freezes on me when something happens with the tablet/monument things after the minotaur fight in chapter 1 of the story. No clue why this one is happening though.
same game freezes after the minotaur

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

same game freezes after the minotaur
Screenshot 2023-07-30 164337.png
Okay updated the op with the party member problem fixed, which I think is causing the freeze as well. If you don't want to start a new save or redownload the game, put this into the games data folder, go to town, and interact with this tree. It'll remove all party members.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It'll be both wholesome and like 95% futa x female. Any Male x futa stuff will be optional. And as disappointed as some will be to hear the MC will not be railing any dudes in the ass.
I am very happy to read that, as long as it remains optional I don't mind any amount of m/f stuff, since I won't see it. :p
Looking forward to try out your game & especially the upcoming updates. :)

ewery52

May 26, 2018
I got this and I can't continue. For whatever reasons I have empty spaces that I can try to change what's equipped but instead of entering inventory I get that. Same thing happens when I dismiss Lily and enter "equip" menu.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I got this and I can't continue.
Looks like you downloaded before the bugfix went out. My recommendation is either re-downloading the game and starting a new save, or download the Map003 file a few posts above yours and follow the instructions. Just don't pause the game during the tutorial. Inconvenient I know, but other than editing your save those are your only options. Seeing as your still in the tutorial it shouldn't be too bad.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Would be funny if one can shake the dog's paws too, like it is headpats And handholding. Hope there are tons of pets we could gives headpats and scratches. On a totally unrelated note, would there be wolf or bear monsters where we could pet instead of kill.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Would be funny if one can shake the dog's paws too, like it is headpats And handholding. Hope there are tons of pets we could gives headpats and scratches. On a totally unrelated note, would there be wolf or bear monsters where we could pet instead of kill.
My man, I already have the render for it. Don't know about wolves and bears. The cat better watch out though. Hands are definitely coming towards it's head. That motherfucker is getting petted.

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Bug Report:

Chapter 2 Main Quest - Left cave and can't go back in. It seems like entering the cave was it's own event and it fires only once.
Why did I leave? Got bodied and decided to grind elsewhere.

I'm alright with the grinding...but I feel like the EXP gain could use some improvement. Wasn't able to beat that boss at lv 5.

Racko13

Apr 25, 2020
First off, want to say wonderful start to the game.

There's a couple of bugs that I've found, the first being that in the mission board, Chapter 4 is always shown, even during chapter 1.

Doing the First Steps quest, once you get to the upper level of the fort, it won't let you go back down the stairs.

In the Stalled Delivery quest, there is no way to run back into town after you find the trader. You can run back down into the camp, but not into town, had to teleport.

It is possible to do the Chapter 3 quest before you've finished Chapter 2 if you wander over to the town and it "updates" the quest.

I'm not sure if it's exclusive to this part of the story or not, but upon reaching chapter 4 and going to Carny for another footjob, the entire screen is filled with the CG afterwards, making it impossible to play. It is still possible to interact with stuff if you remember the layout of everything and go about it blind, and even saving and restarting the game doesn't get rid of the CG blocking everything.

And while I don't believe it's a bug, since I believe the game is only finished through Chapter 3, but interacting with the quest board for chapter 4 does nothing, would be kinda nice if it even gave a 'end of content for now' message.

Eagerly awaiting more content! And since it was said that Tabi is for hugs not fugs, let us give her headpats!

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
First off, want to say wonderful start to the game.

There's a couple of bugs that I've found, the first being that in the mission board, Chapter 4 is always shown, even during chapter 1.

Doing the First Steps quest, once you get to the upper level of the fort, it won't let you go back down the stairs.

In the Stalled Delivery quest, there is no way to run back into town after you find the trader. You can run back down into the camp, but not into town, had to teleport.

It is possible to do the Chapter 3 quest before you've finished Chapter 2 if you wander over to the town and it "updates" the quest.

I'm not sure if it's exclusive to this part of the story or not, but upon reaching chapter 4 and going to Carny for another footjob, the entire screen is filled with the CG afterwards, making it impossible to play. It is still possible to interact with stuff if you remember the layout of everything and go about it blind, and even saving and restarting the game doesn't get rid of the CG blocking everything.

And while I don't believe it's a bug, since I believe the game is only finished through Chapter 3, but interacting with the quest board for chapter 4 does nothing, would be kinda nice if it even gave a 'end of content for now' message.

Eagerly awaiting more content! And since it was said that Tabi is for hugs not fugs, let us give her headpats!
Besides the Chapter 4 appearing bug which is very minor the bugs have been noted, and a hotfix posted to the op.

Reactions: Orphanus

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Besides the Chapter 4 appearing bug which is very minor the bugs have been noted, and a hotfix posted to the op.
Wait do I have to cancel the download? Would the hotfix be on the regular download? I play on Joyplay so I might not be able to apply the hotfixes with in the phone... I can wait for an update though.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Wait do I have to cancel the download? Would the hotfix be on the regular download? I play on Joyplay so I might not be able to apply the hotfixes with in the phone... I can wait for an update though.
The bugs posted are avoidable. Just don't what the posts above mention. I'll do an all in one inclusive bugfix in a day or two.

Reactions: Orphanus
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes