tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Tags are looking nice, just a question about the "side stories" mentioned in dev notes.
Are they going to be focused on random characters without mc? Or mc involved with some randoms? Didn't quite understeand that part.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Tags are looking nice, just a question about the "side stories" mentioned in dev notes.
Are they going to be focused on random characters without mc? Or mc involved with some randoms? Didn't quite understeand that part.
All current, and most likely future side stories involve the MC. I'm really undecided whether I want to do small voyeur scenes.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
During the main story the MC will get the LI preggers. I've got an epilogue planned where their daughter is a character.
I really doubt that tbh, there is no current Vaginal sex tag and no planned one :ROFLMAO:
Its a miracle!

May 3, 2019
So I don't know if it's just me but I'm getting a pretty major bug where any time you separate from Lily in anyway (whether using the dismiss option or as part of a quest sequence like with the chapter 1 side quest for Darren and Emilia) you can no long open the the general menu with all the options listed out. I can still get to the save menu with the hotkeys (F key iirc) but other than that I can't get to the bag or any thing else. The error message that shows up is "Loading Error Failed to load: img/pictures/_1.png". After some testing where I renamed the a different image as "_1.png" I found that it was the image of Lily's bust in the party overview that is trying to be called as "_1.png". Easy fix for now is to copy the image of Lily's bust from the Bust subfolder of the pictures folder (img/pictures/Busts/Lily.png) to the pictures folder and rename it to "_1.png". This solves the issue for the player but I think something is happening in the backend when Lily leaves the party that causes her bust image to not be properly called when she re-enters the party.

Another bug I found is a relatively minor bug where it seems that the remember command option in the settings isn't working.

Otherwise, great game so far! I'm really looking forward to future updates! Keep up the great work!

May 3, 2019
So I don't know if it's just me but I'm getting a pretty major bug where any time you separate from Lily in anyway (whether using the dismiss option or as part of a quest sequence like with the chapter 1 side quest for Darren and Emilia) you can no long open the the general menu with all the options listed out. I can still get to the save menu with the hotkeys (F key iirc) but other than that I can't get to the bag or any thing else. The error message that shows up is "Loading Error Failed to load: img/pictures/_1.png". After some testing where I renamed the a different image as "_1.png" I found that it was the image of Lily's bust in the party overview that is trying to be called as "_1.png". Easy fix for now is to copy the image of Lily's bust from the Bust subfolder of the pictures folder (img/pictures/Busts/Lily.png) to the pictures folder and rename it to "_1.png". This solves the issue for the player but I think something is happening in the backend when Lily leaves the party that causes her bust image to not be properly called when she re-enters the party.

Another bug I found is a relatively minor bug where it seems that the remember command option in the settings isn't working.

Otherwise, great game so far! I'm really looking forward to future updates! Keep up the great work!
Slight correction. Rather than Lily's bust not being called properly, it was actually the busts for the random sword wielders that are place holders for the last 2 slots in the party whose Bust's aren't being properly called. I believe that's why the _1.png designation was used. Something about Lily exiting and re-entering the party throws off the loading for their images (which are supposed to just be blanks I guess? perhaps that's why there is an error). It might have something to do with Lily being shunted to the 4th spot in the party whenever she exits and re-enters instead of being in the 2nd spot beside MC.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This looks as if it will be really wholesome...and as if it might be only f/f stuff? :love:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Slight correction. Rather than Lily's bust not being called properly, it was actually the busts for the random sword wielders that are place holders for the last 2 slots in the party whose Bust's aren't being properly called. I believe that's why the _1.png designation was used. Something about Lily exiting and re-entering the party throws off the loading for their images (which are supposed to just be blanks I guess? perhaps that's why there is an error). It might have something to do with Lily being shunted to the 4th spot in the party whenever she exits and re-enters instead of being in the 2nd spot beside MC.
Yeah that's a pretty bad bug. There's two invisible party members that shouldn't be there. Thankfully an easy fix. I'm uploading a fixed version now.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes