Kane100

May 25, 2017
Hi, there is a spot at the beginning where I activated Reds Mod and the Debug mode. What's the benefit of this? Do I have extra options somewhere?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Normally I dont mind MTL to be honest but its very poorly done.
Parts are not translated, variables are visible and game mechanics are not not working (clothing getting destroyed).

Good game, juicy art but cheap attempt at implementing a MTL.

Also feels weird playing Avantgarde game without NTR xD
The one with the elf was their best game imo.

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Parts are not translated, variables are visible and game mechanics are not not working (clothing getting destroyed).

is the mtl that bad?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
>Hero defeats demons with his cock
yes!
>impregnates them
YES!
>pregnant sex
YES YES YES!
Censored: Yes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

dammit why. ugh...
well normally I pass on censored games but I will make an exception here.

well, this is even more disappointing.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ok, this is horrendous MTL. many lines are not even translated and others are barely understandable. which is a shame because this is even hotter than i imagined.

Also there is an in game spider that lets you enable "debug mode" and "red's mod". No idea what the latter is.

There is of course urination like in every japanese game. beware the sparkles near the toilet.
do nipple piercings make anyone else kinda sad? like it's ruining something that's already perfect. also it takes like 6 months for them to heal or they'll get crazy infected if you suck em (not exaggerating). also no lactation? hard pass
I loathe nipple piercing

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
do nipple piercings make anyone else kinda sad? like it's ruining something that's already perfect. also it takes like 6 months for them to heal or they'll get crazy infected if you suck em (not exaggerating). also no lactation? hard pass
For me it depends on the type of piercing. If it's the really small kind? I don't mind it. But the obnoxiously large ones like in this game? Yeah I could do without it.

Reactions: misterup
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes