Daz Tutorial HD Big Titty Texture Tutorial for Breastacular

Greyboxx

Oct 15, 2023
After looking at the default G8.1 texture and running a test I believe you may have missed a step somewhere. Try loading a fresh G8.1 from your Smart Content figure tab and go through the tutorial again. Make sure that when you are applying the BU2 shell that you are using the one designated for G8.1 and also remember not to load the Breastacular (BT) shell as you only need the geograft.

The G8.1 skin is an Uber Shader skin, so with the Soto Iray Uber Detail shader applied to the BT Arms and Torso layers of the BU2 shell there shouldn't be any issues of a mismatched shader set causing the probelm.

The only thing I did notice with using the BU2 shell in it's default settings on the default G8.1 skin is a seam higher up on the neck as you can see in this image:
bu2-g81-test02.jpg

This was caused by the default transition option for BU2 and so far I've only had this issue apparent with the default G8.1 skin. To fix it I used the 2nd transition type in the Transition materials (located in People>Genesis 8 Female>Anatomy>Soto>Breast Utilities 2>Genesis 8.1 Female>Materials>Iray>Hierarchical Material Presets>Transitions) when setting up my initial Shader Preset that I saved to apply to the BT layers of the BU2 shell. Here's the fixed result:
bu2-g81-test03.jpg

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Oct 29, 2019
Huzzah! You were correct, I must have missed a step at some point the first time around.
Thanks for the detailed response! You're a lifesaver. Now to see if it plays nice with Milkaiser.

EDIT: It does not play nice with Milkaiser. Dang. Hmm...

1710979516908.png

Reactions: Greyboxx