Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
Hello is there a way to remove the chastity belt? It's a kind of boring, that you can't go back to the "Rose-Island" with the theatre, which get the belt.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Hello is there a way to remove the chastity belt? It's a kind of boring, that you can't go back to the "Rose-Island" with the theatre, which get the belt.
That sounds like you might be experiencing a bug. You can't lose access to Rose Garen once you have it, so you most certainly should be able to return (via the Ferry). If you are stuck in the Orchestra Belt, it's on a timer, where three days need to pass before returning to Rose Garden to perform in the Orchestra. Something which is explicitly stated in the scene when you first get it...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Like many games i downloaded this one and ended with a pile of versions but never actually played it...until now since my main pc is busy reanimating itself and this little one cant handle big games.
I still remember looking for my standard lesbian question and finding the answer "yes, all avoidable" which leaded me to start downloading it in the first place. While its mostly true, i ran into one scene i could only avoid by using the back button. After taking the fairy potion there are as far as i know right now 2 encounters while exploring the island, one is a girl at some lookout post...the other is a dark elf futa. Both encounters are one way, means you cant decide or avoid anything, you will eat out the girl and you are forced to help the futa (there i used my back button, i dont do dicks).

However, the jobs are very limited when you dont like dicks...the glory girl is out of question, while you can be a costumer for the female only service you cant learn or offer it yourself. The roses should be more in the line, but after your first and only available training you need to give a guy a lapdance, i went back multiple times to see if its random but its always a guy, so another dropped job.Starting as pirate will need you starting as service girl for the crew, i didnt even needed try it to be sure it will involve guys. The pet shop isnt my kink, i mean, i would take a kitten with me or play one for the right person, but i never would commit/submit to become one for some stranger, even if it would be female only. Leaves only the magic shop and the bar for work, both limited to the most basic work since everything else will again include guys and the only relationship worth growing is the barkeeper since she is the only story relevant girl without a dick in the docks...okay, the pirate captain too but that was as far as i see a one time story relevance, i dont get any relation points from her when i visit again...right now i dont know if i will be able to reach the other islands with so many limitations, but if i can i hope there will be more options for me.

Okay, i take it back, i tried the pirate ship and didnt encounter any dicks so far, my bad for assuming the worst after talking to the first maat guy.
Okay, the second job is kinda weird, obviously i went back the second i saw the "party" and volunteered to be on watch...but i got a nymph point for it? I mean, with being on watch i didnt had any sex on this trip, so i shouldnt get this point (honestly, i try to avoid these dick-luring points, i only did the second job to gain combat points).

Managed to see more of the islands. You forgot the back button in the arena chamions "dialogue" when you are a nobody there (okay, you can still go back by using the engines back button).
Uff, the sparrings could be hard, an advanced female or a loser male i dont want at my disposal at all...good thing i trained with the pirates, with 0 combat skill i would be fucked...literally ^^
Okay...now i'm conflicted...the game dont has a harem tag and fiona is the first and currently only one i can ask to become a lover...dunno if i miss anything if i ask, dunno if i need it to get new opponents in the arena, i just dont know what to do now...

Hmm...another dead end...while i would have liked to join the adventurers guild in the beginning, i dont consider unavoidable stuff freedom, so again a hard no from me without joining. But if the roses and the adventurers are out, whats left then? Besides sitting on the same 2 islands forever? I mean, i fought the orc girl around 50 times and dont get any new opponents. Talking to the people didnt help either. I made a hard save to test fionas lover route, but except for raising my hated nymph points and freeing her exhibitionism kink it doesnt do anything else.I guess i reached the end of (dickfree) content now...i worked on the market and in the magic store more times then i counted, my pirate and combat skil are over 250, i took the new offered massage training and had a few sessions (the only rose thing that lets me choose to avoid dicks) and i did everything possible in fairy form, obviously not the dicks but everything else including the real fairy ^^
So either i reached the end of content or i miss something, but i honestly dont have the slightest clue what or where.

P.S:
There are some more random events/encounters that force dicks on you. Maybe an sexuality choice/toggle/option to filter unfitting events would be a nice addition. That would also help the guys who cant stand lesbian content and the people who dislike futa.

Oh, and maybe you should spy at some other html game code to find how to skip the image part for the auto names in savegames "img {max-width:100%;max-height:100%;} "

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
That sounds like you might be experiencing a bug. You can't lose access to Rose Garen once you have it, so you most certainly should be able to return (via the Ferry). If you are stuck in the Orchestra Belt, it's on a timer, where three days need to pass before returning to Rose Garden to perform in the Orchestra. Something which is explicitly stated in the scene when you first get it...
I play the browserversion of the game. I wear the belt over a ingame week (ten or more clicks on "sleep"). The ferry can bring me only to the port island an to the main-island. Other locations aren't displayed. Yesterday I used a save before the belt. I hope you can fix the bug. I like to play this game and I want to explore all.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Like many games i downloaded this one and ended with a pile of versions but never actually played it...until now since my main pc is busy reanimating itself and this little one cant handle big games.
I still remember looking for my standard lesbian question and finding the answer "yes, all avoidable" which leaded me to start downloading it in the first place. While its mostly true, i ran into one scene i could only avoid by using the back button. After taking the fairy potion there are as far as i know right now 2 encounters while exploring the island, one is a girl at some lookout post...the other is a dark elf futa. Both encounters are one way, means you cant decide or avoid anything, you will eat out the girl and you are forced to help the futa (there i used my back button, i dont do dicks).

However, the jobs are very limited when you dont like dicks...the glory girl is out of question, while you can be a costumer for the female only service you cant learn or offer it yourself. The roses should be more in the line, but after your first and only available training you need to give a guy a lapdance, i went back multiple times to see if its random but its always a guy, so another dropped job.Starting as pirate will need you starting as service girl for the crew, i didnt even needed try it to be sure it will involve guys. The pet shop isnt my kink, i mean, i would take a kitten with me or play one for the right person, but i never would commit/submit to become one for some stranger, even if it would be female only. Leaves only the magic shop and the bar for work, both limited to the most basic work since everything else will again include guys and the only relationship worth growing is the barkeeper since she is the only story relevant girl without a dick in the docks...okay, the pirate captain too but that was as far as i see a one time story relevance, i dont get any relation points from her when i visit again...right now i dont know if i will be able to reach the other islands with so many limitations, but if i can i hope there will be more options for me.

Okay, i take it back, i tried the pirate ship and didnt encounter any dicks so far, my bad for assuming the worst after talking to the first maat guy.
Okay, the second job is kinda weird, obviously i went back the second i saw the "party" and volunteered to be on watch...but i got a nymph point for it? I mean, with being on watch i didnt had any sex on this trip, so i shouldnt get this point (honestly, i try to avoid these dick-luring points, i only did the second job to gain combat points).

Managed to see more of the islands. You forgot the back button in the arena chamions "dialogue" when you are a nobody there (okay, you can still go back by using the engines back button).
Uff, the sparrings could be hard, an advanced female or a loser male i dont want at my disposal at all...good thing i trained with the pirates, with 0 combat skill i would be fucked...literally ^^
Okay...now i'm conflicted...the game dont has a harem tag and fiona is the first and currently only one i can ask to become a lover...dunno if i miss anything if i ask, dunno if i need it to get new opponents in the arena, i just dont know what to do now...

Hmm...another dead end...while i would have liked to join the adventurers guild in the beginning, i dont consider unavoidable stuff freedom, so again a hard no from me without joining. But if the roses and the adventurers are out, whats left then? Besides sitting on the same 2 islands forever? I mean, i fought the orc girl around 50 times and dont get any new opponents. Talking to the people didnt help either. I made a hard save to test fionas lover route, but except for raising my hated nymph points and freeing her exhibitionism kink it doesnt do anything else.I guess i reached the end of (dickfree) content now...i worked on the market and in the magic store more times then i counted, my pirate and combat skil are over 250, i took the new offered massage training and had a few sessions (the only rose thing that lets me choose to avoid dicks) and i did everything possible in fairy form, obviously not the dicks but everything else including the real fairy ^^
So either i reached the end of content or i miss something, but i honestly dont have the slightest clue what or where.

P.S:
There are some more random events/encounters that force dicks on you. Maybe an sexuality choice/toggle/option to filter unfitting events would be a nice addition. That would also help the guys who cant stand lesbian content and the people who dislike futa.

Oh, and maybe you should spy at some other html game code to find how to skip the image part for the auto names in savegames "img {max-width:100%;max-height:100%;} "
Woah. There's a lot to unpack there. So, before anything else:
1) I made sure it's 100% possible to access the majority of the game without M/F or F/Futa content. It isn't, however, really the intended use case. It will be limiting to try playing that way.
2) I'd have to look to be sure, but the nymph point on the Pirate job is likely an artifact of that. It originally didn't have an 'out' for avoiding the dicks at the party scene but I altered it at one point in order to make lesbian playthroughs easier, since the pirate job is one of the main paths through to the main island.
3) I'm...not sure what the unavoidable stuff you're talking about in the Adventurer path is? I explicitly edited the Fleet Faction to have a lesbian-only path through it. The Rose faction can't be done without at least one or two M/F scenes. But the Flee Faction 100% can be. Which opens up Jerta Island. And getting to Spirit Champion Reputation via a patron spirit there opens up most of Rose Garden as well.
4) The Arena, past a certain point, will only advance if you follow either Louie or Fiona's romance, as they offer additional training. You don't need to do both, so if you're trying lesbian content only, do Fiona's to unlock more of the Arena content.
5) There are 5 female lovers in the game...but admittedly I think 3 of those are inaccessible if you absolutely refuse to do even futa content. Again, see point 1.

Reactions: ArhraCole

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I play the browserversion of the game. I wear the belt over a ingame week (ten or more clicks on "sleep"). The ferry can bring me only to the port island an to the main-island. Other locations aren't displayed. Yesterday I used a save before the belt. I hope you can fix the bug. I like to play this game and I want to explore all.
That is physically impossible. I just checked, and literally the only thing the Ferry to Rose Garden checks is if you're a Rose Acolyte or....waiiiiitt a second. Did you get access to Rose Garden by becoming a Spirit Champion instead of by becoming a Rose Acolyte? If so, then only the Main Island Ferry will work. There's also no Ferry service between Jerta and Rose Garden, so make sure you're trying to travel from the Main Island. There is no way to not have the Main Island Ferry to Rose Garden working if you've already been to Rose Garden at all, though. That's completely impossible, short of you running a fairly old save and not using the save updater. Which can cause all sorts of bizarre brokenness that I have no way to fix.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1. I understand the logical limits if the players limit the content they want to see. I wrote this while playing, so some things are just summarized without being intended as complaining ^^
2. + 3. Maybe you should look into the introduction texts of these. Okay, you altered the content of the routes but if a player talks to the first maat on the ship for the first time without knowing there is a lesbian path, it leaves some impression if a guy says your job is to tend to the (obviously mixed gender) crews needs, thats why i refused the first time until i was stuck and couldnt du anything to move on in the story, then i tried it and was even surprised there is a lesbian route. The adventurers guild master even clearly states there is no way to avoid sex with any gender. While she especially points out the need to be sexually flexible in the spy area she also said this right away:
"Yes, I can see you have promise. But there is something you must know before I offer you training to become one of us. We, the members of the Fleet Faction, are not like our softer brethren among the Order of the Rose."

The Guild Mistress smiles fondly.

"While they have their place and represent much of the true spirit of the Isles...we are needed too. Our jobs are more violent and our codes of conduct far less...restrained. Due to the risks involved, we encourage only those who embrace the Path of the Nymph to become members. There will be times, working with us, when 'no' isn't an answer you can give to someone's advances."
Lets roleplay, think you are a lesbian and dead set to avoid any dicks, then your potential new boss gives you this introduction...do you stay and hope it wont include dicks or do you leave right away? Especially after coming so far its pretty clear how to earn nymph points and the major part include dicks and the leftover point you want to look into on the pirate ship. Honestly, without this persistent leftover point and fionas exhibitionism kink i would have less then 10 nymph points so far, most of them gathered while exploring the dickfree fairy transformations events.
4. Well, then there is either a bug or i need to repeat the only additional training in her house & strip/fuck/stay over night scene more often, since it never changed and is so long i didnt do it more then 5 times. After the first time (learning you do best with a bow) the orc girl opponent got unlocked, but as said, since then noone else. I'll try to grind this event up a bit and see if something changes. The other events are all focused on sex and fionas exhibitionism training, i dobt any of these are needed to unlock opponents.
5. Then 2 of them seem to hide for now, as said, fiona is the only girl i met so far i could ask to be my lover. Sure, i can fool around with the ships captain and the barkeeper in the port, but not as lovers.

___
edit:
4. either has a bug or it needs unreasonal high numbers. I repeated the training at her house 20 times, with the previously done trainings its over 25 and still no other opponent. I even repeated everything else 10 times just to make sure, no new opponent but a bunch of unwanted nymph points.
However, i got through with the adventurers training and opened a new island for me, i checked back if it was maybe a trigger for the arena progress but its still the same. I give it up for now and check the new island, maybe you can hint me something from the code (like how many times i need to repeat the training or if there really is a bug) while i roam the new area ^^

___
edit2:
Hmm, looks like i'm stuck again. Horses are an anti-kink for me, not even as mare i could enjoy playing this route but i tried, however, the only thing i ever ran into was a male horse. The orcs only offer the fully random transformation thing aside from the hookups in the bar, while it has lesbian scenes it also has a high chance to show stuff i dont want to see, so again, not my thing and my beloved fairies...well, their trials include a forced dick in the very first quest, even worse its with the fairy i had lots of fun before, damn futa potion -,-
Btw, you cant date fiona if you dont like dicks since it will force you into an orc transformation "battle" with only a futa scene.

___
edit3:
As far as the real faction job go, only the last spy mission is doable for lesbians, but at least the adventurers missions are based on your skill and therefor easy if you trained enough (even if its somehow hard not to submit to the hot ghost, honestly, i would prefer to have her move in with me then cutting her down ^^) and the fleet jobs are also pretty tame if you dont do the mistake to watch or even offer yourself...however, no matter how often i do these jobs for all factions it doesnt seem to progress to anything new, there are also no visible faction points or anything, just the same as everywhere.

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
1. I understand the logical limits if the players limit the content they want to see. I wrote this while playing, so some things are just summarized without being intended as complaining ^^
2. + 3. Maybe you should look into the introduction texts of these. Okay, you altered the content of the routes but if a player talks to the first maat on the ship for the first time without knowing there is a lesbian path, it leaves some impression if a guy says your job is to tend to the (obviously mixed gender) crews needs, thats why i refused the first time until i was stuck and couldnt du anything to move on in the story, then i tried it and was even surprised there is a lesbian route. The adventurers guild master even clearly states there is no way to avoid sex with any gender. While she especially points out the need to be sexually flexible in the spy area she also said this right away:
"Yes, I can see you have promise. But there is something you must know before I offer you training to become one of us. We, the members of the Fleet Faction, are not like our softer brethren among the Order of the Rose."

The Guild Mistress smiles fondly.

"While they have their place and represent much of the true spirit of the Isles...we are needed too. Our jobs are more violent and our codes of conduct far less...restrained. Due to the risks involved, we encourage only those who embrace the Path of the Nymph to become members. There will be times, working with us, when 'no' isn't an answer you can give to someone's advances."
Lets roleplay, think you are a lesbian and dead set to avoid any dicks, then your potential new boss gives you this introduction...do you stay and hope it wont include dicks or do you leave right away? Especially after coming so far its pretty clear how to earn nymph points and the major part include dicks and the leftover point you want to look into on the pirate ship. Honestly, without this persistent leftover point and fionas exhibitionism kink i would have less then 10 nymph points so far, most of them gathered while exploring the dickfree fairy transformations events.
I do need to look at the intro texts. What you ran into was enough artifact of the fact there originally wasn't a Lesbian-Only route through the Fleet Faction. Originally, the Spy Mission didn't have an alternate option, meaning you'd get forced into a blowjob. The other two required trainings are already lesbian-only or lesbian-enabled. Only the three trainings are actually required content. I'll look into editing what the Guildmistress says when I inevitably have to make a bugfix build. Thanks for alerting me to the confusing text.

4. Well, then there is either a bug or i need to repeat the only additional training in her house & strip/fuck/stay over night scene more often, since it never changed and is so long i didnt do it more then 5 times. After the first time (learning you do best with a bow) the orc girl opponent got unlocked, but as said, since then noone else. I'll try to grind this event up a bit and see if something changes. The other events are all focused on sex and fionas exhibitionism training, i dobt any of these are needed to unlock opponents.
Honestly, I'm a little confused exactly where you're stuck at the Arena/with Fiona. If you've trained with the bow and unlocked the orc opponent, then you've gone as far as you can in the Arena until you become a Spirit Champion reputation. At which point, there's an Ending that lets you become the Arena Champion via seeking out additional training through the Fight Coordinator. As a point of clarity, none of the Arena stuff is based on Nymph/Seducress points. It's always your total Combat Skill that matters.

5. Then 2 of them seem to hide for now, as said, fiona is the only girl i met so far i could ask to be my lover. Sure, i can fool around with the ships captain and the barkeeper in the port, but not as lovers.
The female lovers in the game are:
Sylvia (Main Island)
Fiona (Main Island)
Mione (Main Island)
Akari (Rose Garden)
Lexie (Jerta)

But, of those, only Fiona and Akari can be accessed without any Female/Male or Female/Futa content. Sylvia requires are least a couple of Female/Male scenes, Mione requires 2 Female/Futa scenes (with her sister), and Lexie requires at least one Female/Futa scene with her patron. Frankly, even the couple of testers I had that wanted lesbians routes were fine with Futa content, so I never actually looked at just how much it narrowed access if you shut out futas too.

___
edit2:
Hmm, looks like i'm stuck again. Horses are an anti-kink for me, not even as mare i could enjoy playing this route but i tried, however, the only thing i ever ran into was a male horse. The orcs only offer the fully random transformation thing aside from the hookups in the bar, while it has lesbian scenes it also has a high chance to show stuff i dont want to see, so again, not my thing and my beloved fairies...well, their trials include a forced dick in the very first quest, even worse its with the fairy i had lots of fun before, damn futa potion -,-
Btw, you cant date fiona if you dont like dicks since it will force you into an orc transformation "battle" with only a futa scene.
Crap. I think you're actually right that there's no way to avoid Futa Content for the three Patron Spirits on Jerta. The person who always brought up bottlenecks in the lesbian-only path never cared about Futa content so I didn't think about the inability to bypass the Docks Fairy during the Fairy Finder quest. And the Orc and Centaur Trials both have a Futa scene, too. Sorry, this one is legitimately an oversight that was never brought up to me before. I'll likely try to add a bypass option for the fairy scene as that's the easiest way to fix it.

Fiona's Jerta date is optional. She's already your lover at that point. The additional dates that you unlock by becoming a lover to a character are pure optional content.

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
That is physically impossible. I just checked, and literally the only thing the Ferry to Rose Garden checks is if you're a Rose Acolyte or....waiiiiitt a second. Did you get access to Rose Garden by becoming a Spirit Champion instead of by becoming a Rose Acolyte? If so, then only the Main Island Ferry will work. There's also no Ferry service between Jerta and Rose Garden, so make sure you're trying to travel from the Main Island. There is no way to not have the Main Island Ferry to Rose Garden working if you've already been to Rose Garden at all, though. That's completely impossible, short of you running a fairly old save and not using the save updater. Which can cause all sorts of bizarre brokenness that I have no way to fix.
Hello,
I'm stucked at the Main-Island, when I weared the Orchestra-belt. The travel worked only to the Port-Island. Not to Jerta or the Rose Garden. I get the Spirit Champion at Jerta Island by getting the mark from the fairy-queen. My used save, was a Build 23 save not an older one. I play only the Build 23. I try the prepration for orchestra today. I will report.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
NovusPeregrine
Thanks and no problem, i am lesbian and pretty much dont test stuff that already reeks like dicks, so its natural/instinct to read carefully and to take such texts seriously ^^

Ah, noone said anything about the need to become a spirit champion to get new opponents, neither ingame nor here, so i didnt knew that one. Okay, then i can stop grinding and need to wait until i can become one.

Never met the others or at least never heard their names...akari...hmm...was she the "teacher" there? As far as i remember i never saw her again after learning how to massage pussys. Or do you mean the old one? Didnt talked much to them since the content was not my thing and therefore dont remember their names, but besides the clients these 2 were the only ones i ever met there.
Forget it, my confused brain mixed something up, just remembered rose garden is the name of an island i still need to unlock.

If you plan to add an alternate scene, may i suggest a reverse fairy potion? So the fairy turns temporary into a human girl and can experience the other side of "recharching" with you? Then you dont need to change any text or the model (except for the dick and the size) and only need to add the option "futa or reverse fairy potion" and a scene, but without the need of making something new from scratch or thinking about an alternate storyline.

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Hello,
I'm stucked at the Main-Island, when I weared the Orchestra-belt. The travel worked only to the Port-Island. Not to Jerta or the Rose Garden. I get the Spirit Champion at Jerta Island by getting the mark from the fairy-queen. My used save, was a Build 23 save not an older one. I play only the Build 23. I try the prepration for orchestra today. I will report.
That should not be possible. If you have a copy of the save where that happened, I'd like to look at it and see what happened. That's a major game-breaking bug that will need fixed.

NovusPeregrine
Thanks and no problem, i am lesbian and pretty much dont test stuff that already reeks like dicks, so its natural/instinct to read carefully and to take such texts seriously ^^

Ah, noone said anything about the need to become a spirit champion to get new opponents, neither ingame nor here, so i didnt knew that one. Okay, then i can stop grinding and need to wait until i can become one.

Never met the others or at least never heard their names...akari...hmm...was she the "teacher" there? As far as i remember i never saw her again after learning how to massage pussys. Or do you mean the old one? Didnt talked much to them since the content was not my thing and therefore dont remember their names, but besides the clients these 2 were the only ones i ever met there.
Forget it, my confused brain mixed something up, just remembered rose garden is the name of an island i still need to unlock.

If you plan to add an alternate scene, may i suggest a reverse fairy potion? So the fairy turns temporary into a human girl and can experience the other side of "recharching" with you? Then you dont need to change any text or the model (except for the dick and the size) and only need to add the option "futa or reverse fairy potion" and a scene, but without the need of making something new from scratch or thinking about an alternate storyline.
Ugh, just realized Akari is probably gated too, since you can't meet her without being a Rose Acolyte. Apparently, I really needed more lesbian testers T-T and didn't even know it. As for the fairy thing, I probably won't make anything new for it since the game is effectively complete at this point. But I can and will make a bypass option that will just let you, say, glare hard enough at her to make her go home ^_^. Essentially a text-based solution to bypass it. Those sorts of fixes I can still introduce as part of the inevitable bug fix release I'll need to do for the final build. Now that my attention has been brought to how restricted you are on the lovers front if you go pure lesbian route, I might see if I can do something similar to Sylvia at the Rose Brothel. Mione is too intermeshed with Miona to create a bypass with her, I'm afraid. Ugh.

Ashenbones

Jun 13, 2017
Sorry if these have been fixed in the final version, but there's a few typos in v23 I figured I'd mention. In the intro when you ask for history you used "disbursed" instead of "dispersed". When you first talk to Mother Gloria she says "Our main Haven in on one of the interior islands" which should really be either in or on and not both. When you ask about the order it says "follow up farther" when it should be "follow up further". When you ask about the way it says "giving you're not sure yet" when it should be "given" When you ask about Gloria at the end it says "a little bit too much turned on" when it should be "a little bit too turned on"
Edit: Also in the bar where it says "doubles there pay" it should be "their"
When you talk to Gloria after becoming a resident for more training it says "beleive" instead of "believe"

Last edited:

comodin

Nov 17, 2018
1708041659860.png
how i defeat this?

what do i need to change that Locked!Acolyte of the Rose and lrtmr using it??

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Salutations everyone!

As of last night, ! The last build added 18 new scenes, plus a fair few fixes, quality-of-life improvements, and other tweaks. As of this point, the only thing that may happen with the game will be bugfix releases, and then most likely only for somewhat serious/game-breaking bugs. Haven's Port was in development for around three years, and ended with 400+ Unquie scenes, and nearly 400,000 words of text! You won't find many graphics-included adult games of that size out there, so I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished :). Which isn't to say that I've stopped making games! For those of you who aren't aware, I've been working on a Visual Novel called for some time, which has its own thread here on F95Zone. It recently released its 13th build to the public, and 14th to my Patrons, and includes many of the same themes that Haven's Port did. Go check if out if you enjoyed Haven's Port!

Links!

Online:

Download Version:

-----------

Release Notes for Build 24/Final Build

-----------

This build was focused on expanding the options for certain types of content, as well as filling in a few locations so they don't seem as empty! The following were added to the game:

- 8 New Chastity Enabled Scenes

- 5 New Futa Enabled Scenes

- 3 New Scenes for The Acolytes' Hall

- 2 New Scenes for the Tea Shop

- The Ability to Purchase a Chastity Belt for Voluntary Use. Find it at the Pet Shop, Equip it in any of the Player Homes.

- The Ability to change outfits from the Jerta Island Beach House

- Overhauls of 90%+ of the Port Island renders, to improve their quality as much as possible without a total remake.

- A Revamped and Improved Tutorial

- A Looooottt of Bugfixes and Typo Fixes

- The usual Credits Update

- Final Public Build was updated to fix a few typos and bugs, as well as altering a single scene to make a full lesbian run technically possible. If admittedly rather difficult.

--------------

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
- Final Public Build was updated to fix a few typos and bugs, as well as altering a single scene to make a full lesbian run technically possible. If admittedly rather difficult.

--------------
Awesome! ^~^ May I ask if that is referring to 1 specific route or just generally speaking?

Edit: after going over the most recent pages of the discussion I feel like this is about a run that doesn't involve Futas either, my bad, misunderstood that. I was curious because I thought I had either not yet seen something significant down the line or missed out on scenes including men, since I couldn't recall having any difficulties avoiding them outside of some paths where it's known to be impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: NovusPeregrine
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes