Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also i see what you mean..like right off the bat the only jobs you can get make you fuck dudes...or take no sex jobs for like 1/4th the pay

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok i have to point this out but ..how in the hell dose " (Nymph)Put on a Show for Lyanna " mean get gang banged by everyone in the pub? like i was expecting like flashing tits or something..not get fucked by everyone around me...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so working as a cabin girl..there is a lot of vagueness as what really happens...
" to go have fun with the crew instead. She points out a few crew that she thinks have done a particularly good job lately, and sics you on them... " so what did i just fuck a bunhca of random crew? male and female?
" already 'convinced' the First Mate " so im fucking the first mate too? i am really starting to see what you meant when i would struggle....there's no way to do piracy without M/F sex...or at least its heavily implied that i did..and with no sex statistic to track what i did or didnt do...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
yeah as much as i like the idea of this game, and the game play...there is simply too much unavoidable futa/female and male/female..you simply can not progress in any of the jobs...so your stuck doing the simplest of things for pennies...and even when new jobs become available its right back to "you must take dick to continue"
while i praise the consensual nature of the sex, the lack of options for F/F progression are a no for me..and this game is also not for me....

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
so working as a cabin girl..there is a lot of vagueness as what really happens...
" to go have fun with the crew instead. She points out a few crew that she thinks have done a particularly good job lately, and sics you on them... " so what did i just fuck a bunhca of random crew? male and female?
" already 'convinced' the First Mate " so im fucking the first mate too? i am really starting to see what you meant when i would struggle....there's no way to do piracy without M/F sex...or at least its heavily implied that i did..and with no sex statistic to track what i did or didnt do...
Pretty sure if you want to go pure lesbian(no futa), you have to go to the pirates and avoid orgies(keep watch, ignore 50% of nymph options, etc). Some are obvious, some are not. 100% rewinded a bit trying it out. The quartermaster was the first mate replacement. There is more to it but it is possible. I actually think it's harder to keep seduce higher than nymph while at the pirates while doing pure run, due to how many points you are going to get.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
yes but like my post stated its heavily implied that your first day of work has you sleeping with multiple men, so unless the dev can tell me otherwise, i will regard the pirate route as a sex with men route

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
and on that note you still have to get enough fame to even get piracy unlocked and those all require you to do some kinda of sex work
and even if the order of the rose lets you have female clients for the masseuse you have to first dance for me...T-T like i said the game is not bad...just not for me

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
and on that note you still have to get enough fame to even get piracy unlocked and those all require you to do some kinda of sex work
and even if the order of the rose lets you have female clients for the masseuse you have to first dance for me...T-T like i said the game is not bad...just not for me
*shrug* I warned you that the game is hard if you're trying to avoid both Male and Futa options. It's technically possible. Put it's a case of threading a needle through the various checks. The game wasn't really meant to be played that way, but I made sure to make it possible. Also, just an FYI...yes it's the pirate route that you can use to avoid anything but lesbian encounters. You get to pick your jobs working for them, and there are non-male, non-futa options.

Avoiding just males is a lot easier. But adding in trying to avoid futas ups the difficulty by removing content from the Futa Transformation, the Magic Shop, and other places. Though the accusation that the early game has no female options for earning money is just flat-out wrong. I specifically added content because people were having trouble in the early game. The Pet Shop and Magic Shop both have lesbian-friendly options, and are unlocked pretty early, for example. Admittedly, it's sometimes hard to tell which scenes will result in things going one way or another. But, again, that's an artifact of the game not really being intended for pure lesbian runs. Even if I was careful to make sure they were possible.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok maybe i wants clear enough, i want to avoid dick futa AND dildos, witch some of the normal female options still contain dildos(making it the same as futa for me)
" Though the accusation that the early game has no female options for earning money is just flat-out wrong. " is i am mistaken please correct me... the order of the rose, you have to dance for men till you can unlock lesbian stuff and even then you can NEVER become a full rose girl as the last training..is well you know...and the glory whole you have to give handjobs before serving women becomes available, and again you can not progress further..cuz you know...
also i didnt say there where NONE, and if i did ill correct myself now, there are no GOOD paying non sex jobs...again unless im missing something
and as to the first day learning piracy...the dialog heavily suggest you slept with both the first mate and random male crew...but you are the dev and the ultimate authority on the matter so i will take your word for it that i only slept with the look out and captain(luckly this time with no dildo)

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
ok maybe i wants clear enough, i want to avoid dick futa AND dildos, witch some of the normal female options still contain dildos(making it the same as futa for me)
" Though the accusation that the early game has no female options for earning money is just flat-out wrong. " is i am mistaken please correct me... the order of the rose, you have to dance for men till you can unlock lesbian stuff and even then you can NEVER become a full rose girl as the last training..is well you know...and the glory whole you have to give handjobs before serving women becomes available, and again you can not progress further..cuz you know...
also i didnt say there where NONE, and if i did ill correct myself now, there are no GOOD paying non sex jobs...again unless im missing something
and as to the first day learning piracy...the dialog heavily suggest you slept with both the first mate and random male crew...but you are the dev and the ultimate authority on the matter so i will take your word for it that i only slept with the look out and captain(luckly this time with no dildo)
*blink* I have never in my life seen anyone who considers dildos to be the same as female or futa. So no, that's not avoidable. Since that's frankly to insane for me to have even remotely considered as a thing people can think.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
*blink* I have never in my life seen anyone who considers dildos to be the same as female or futa. So no, that's not avoidable. Since that's frankly to insane for me to have even remotely considered as a thing people can think.
im going to assume that was a typo"female and futa", but yes in my eyes and many others i know , a woman using a strap on is the same thing as being with a man, and a futa is the same as being with a man as well.
as no matter how you look at it its still a dick, futa is penis, a dildo is a fake penis, you are free to agree or disagree but for my self and many others a dick is a dick is a dick....no matter the shape size or color...or if the person its attached to has breast or not

and for clarity im not saying the game is bad, not remotely im just saying the content that is for me is...lacking and the content that is there.. is not to my taste. its a fine game, just not for me

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i mean just think about it, really think for a second what is the difference between getting penetrated by a real penis and a pink rubber penis? at the end of the day you are still taking the D. and for many lesbians thats a no go...idk what you kids are calling them theses days but back in my day they where knows as pillow princesses, lesbians that did not want or enjoy any form of penetrative sex other then a finger or two(and even then only shallow gentle inserts), so a 5 inch dildo or dick (futa or otherwise) was not an option

slvsaris

Jul 26, 2020
i mean just think about it, really think for a second what is the difference between getting penetrated by a real penis and a pink rubber penis? at the end of the day you are still taking the D. and for many lesbians thats a no go...idk what you kids are calling them theses days but back in my day they where knows as pillow princesses, lesbians that did not want or enjoy any form of penetrative sex other then a finger or two(and even then only shallow gentle inserts), so a 5 inch dildo or dick (futa or otherwise) was not an option
There is a very large difference, one is not living flesh and not attached to a male. Your request is extremely specific, so expecting the dev to anticipate this is just insane.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Feeling that way about things is perfectly fine, but I'd definitely say it crosses the line behind which one kinda should accept that it's too specific a thing for this type of erotic game to account for. If we were talking about a streamlined Visual Novel it's entirely possible to find some where the lesbian protagonist(s) don't use anything except their own body to pleasure each other, no dildos, no toys of any kind & certainly no Futa. It's still fairly specific though, so there are probably not too many games to pick from just in general.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Feeling that way about things is perfectly fine, but I'd definitely say it crosses the line behind which one kinda should accept that it's too specific a thing for this type of erotic game to account for. If we were talking about a streamlined Visual Novel it's entirely possible to find some where the lesbian protagonist(s) don't use anything except their own body to pleasure each other, no dildos, no toys of any kind & certainly no Futa. It's still fairly specific though, so there are probably not too many games to pick from just in general.
I'm not saying a game shouldn't have it, just give us the option to refuse it

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm not saying a game shouldn't have it, just give us the option to refuse it
It takes a lot of work to retroactively implement something like that in a game like Haven's Port, the Dev already tried to account for a lot of stuff and went back to older content to make sure there isn't stuff like unavoidable m/f scenes (at least on a solid amount of potential paths) but making it so every single scene with some sort of dildo-like toy can be avoided while still progressing relationships and whatever is tied to those scenes takes it a step to far since it isn't a big no-no in a general sense (like m/f stuff is for at least a large amount of people solely into lesbian stuff) or futa, cause that actually gets pretty close to m/f stuff and it would certainly be kinda weird to insist that fans of lesbian content have to be fine with futa too.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes