Has anyone tried the Infinite Worlds AI game platform?

• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fig26uk

Apr 8, 2022
I've been enjoying the AI game platform Infinite Worlds recently. Basically, within a game it's a text-based adventure but AI-powered, so you can type in any action you want and the AI will tell you what happens next, and generate an AI image to show you what's happening. You can also create your own adventures really easily, with whatever scenario you want.

It doesn't really do a lot of sex as such (the AI doesn't seem to want to write a huge amount about sex), but it does do sexy scenarios. It's pretty awesome to be honest.

I've made a mind control / superheroine themed adventure called "To Trap a Superheroine" - you can play it here:

There are also lots of other adventures in the NSFW section of the .

Here are a few screenshots from my adventure (these are from two different playthroughs as you can probably tell):

4296-220224172120.png 4296-220224172248.png 4296-220224171105.png 4296-220224171351.png