Has an Adult Game ever made you cry?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Divi Dead, Everlasting Summer (Lena bad ending), Kana... There are quite a few Japanese H-games that know how to play with the emotions.

Reactions: hmorphone

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Not really. Adult (ie sex) games are not generally known for deep moving story-lines. Tears of frustration on the other hand, well...

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Personaly a lot of game ( adult or not ) make me sad at certain points or even make me cry
but they are 2 adult games who really make me cry

First : monster girl quest , this was my first real adult game and at the end i get realy emotional
when you have played this game for weeks and you sence the ending coming i cannot retain my tears

and the other is more recently : , i was a little disappointed by the lack of good sexuel content in it ( a little too vanilla for me ) , but the story with his little sister Maia make me cry like a baby

( sorry for bad english , i'm french )

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you mean Nukige, then not. If you mean a serious VN, I believe that If My Heart Had Wings was the first one (in all the possible way, meaning that was the first VN that I've ever played back in the days) that made me seriously cry, and develop emotions that I thought I would never feel for invented char.

The second one.. I suppose could be Grisaia, the first - since I've yet to play the other two, the side-stories.. and even finish the first one honestly. So maybe I shouldn't properly say the VN, rather the Anime adaptation because even though most of the routes were obliviously cutted to fit right in 24 episodes (were 24, right?), this still made me feel... bad.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Yes. <---
If you have not played this game yet, This is the definition of "10 Hentai games you should play before you die" material.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Never cried because of a game, been quite emotional though more in a "they can't do that!" sort of way or getting really involved and invested in a game, the one that stands out for me was the moment in ethan's legacy when the sister about to be raped, don't think i've ever been more sucked in by an H-game, had me legit yelling at the screen.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
some developer here lack the ability of making you cry (lack of good story and good writing )

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
if you are looking for a tear jerking game, you should give the grisaia series a try
the girls in that series had some fucked up past.....

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
not crying outloud, but crying inside in a good way. Playing , got the best ending, where you're screwed up everybody life to escape from debt & gain a lot of fortunes. That game best ending is what I called "Inverted Happiness".

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Oh, plenty. Go play some Japanese VNs like Cartagra or Kara no Shoujo. Tearjerkers are everywhere, and they feel realer than most games because it involves a side of humanity that's normally taken out because THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
the single player campaign of Genital Jousting.
It goes through the difficult and frusterating life of a dick. I didn't cry but I wasn't happy when it got to the very negative parts.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes, without shame I'll admint to it. I did shed a slight tear.
The Way... DMD Stella scene and of course Acting Lessons. Honorable mention not that i cried but Dual Family as that game is sooooo somber.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Said it before but i'll say it again, i'm a soppy bitch. I have a thing for romance and i've read some VN's that have had me in tears but none as much as Eien no Aselia (or Aselia the Eternal: Spirit of Eternity Sword). I've gone through it 4 times to get the endings for the different girls and one scene hits me every single time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was that bad the first time my girlfriend had to pull me away and snuggle me until I stopped blubbing.

There are others that have made me cry but none like that.

Another one recently, Sabbat of the Witch, had a chunk that also made me cry which annoyed me also because I didn't like the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.