4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
how can i buy a slave???? i've got all what i need but always that nasty fellow keep telling "you can't enter in the middle of auction..."

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
hi guys, i'm stuck in the game, in the demon castle, i need to find breadcrumb, but it's a bit too hard to find, someone got a clue ?

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
how can i buy a slave???? i've got all what i need but always that nasty fellow keep telling "you can't enter in the middle of auction..."
at a certain point in the game you follow in the dungeon a slave pursued by slavers wich is captured by a demon, when you finally beat the demon you free the slave and she go back to the slave market where you can buy it for 100k gold. It's a follower you can have for free and she wait you at the church

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
hi guys, i'm stuck in the game, in the demon castle, i need to find breadcrumb, but it's a bit too hard to find, someone got a clue ?
when eating, instead of choosing, escape! might need speaking with that mermaid down before doing that...

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
at a certain point in the game you follow in the dungeon a slave pursued by slavers wich is captured by a demon, when you finally beat the demon you free the slave and she go back to the slave market where you can buy it for 100k gold. It's a follower you can have for free and she wait you at the church
thanks! but the reason i wanted so bad a slave was because the strongest party seems to be that wit the girls saved from orcs. two girls + 1 slave.... but i can't mix parties

jo1099

Jul 14, 2018
How do i get the morning sun crystal? Standing in front of the windows doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Edit: Nevermind, just had to wait till fire day and interact with a window.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
I cant seem to find the orb (the one that you have to go to the treasury) which would allow me to enter another dungeon, pls help.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
Thank...ahem, thank fuck for that.
the problem here is not what you fuck, the reward you get :) (it's whore no???)
fuck all what you can!!!! the story is like that! take money and don't pay debt - pay with body; - buy all dress - and if you pray to godness with huge h score you wil recive some nice stuff - pray with low score and ocasion is lost - and so on
fuck with michael (that pig -yeeaks - must be woman to do that; i'd rather slice that one to pieces) and the servant will give you a nice dress again
and, search every inch of the dungeon

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
By employing google-fu I've managed to find the guides posted earlier, which due to forum engine change have dead links:

- not a guide, but has links to them in much bigger thread... yay...

First link, guide to H-scenes -

Second link, endgame guide -

Third link is very hard to pin down, it doesn't link to a specific post, so it should be somewhere around here -

Sad the game isn't fully translated, because it's much better than a lot RPGM "games" that are.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes