Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I hope that move is a happy one! Even when moving for happy reason there are always less fun parts. I hope they go well and swiftly for you. Great update.

Now I am considering patroning eventually with those little subscriber bonuses.

All I found was a small typo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got the typo fixed, thanks for spotting that one. Glad there aren't any game breaking bugs, yet. And so far the move has gone well. I think the worst of it is over.
The supporter only content is a nice little bonus and I'm glad I added them in. Your engagement with the game is appreciated whether you support or not. Thanks for playing and enjoying what exists thus far!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Osirian Bro - Pregnancy please :D
It's in the planned tags, but it'll be some time before I add that to the game.
Will there be a compressed version?
All the images are already a compressed webp. There's just thousands of them at this point. No one has made a compressed version of my game in a while because I don't think they've found it to be worth it. The game has a ton of animations so it's going to be a bigger game unfortunately.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Harmony Girls [v0.3.2 Public] [Osirian]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Burner_Account_1239

Apr 10, 2023
So far, each girl has had her own leading fetish. In case of Lily it was pissing; Claire have dominating; Jamie have feet; Zoey have exhibitionism and so on. So, what would you like to see in the case of Sarah and Katie?

If I were to make a suggestion, Sarah should be extremely submissive (choking, flogging, training, leashes, collars) ...

Well, and we are running out of original characters, so as the author is active, I would like to ask if there are plans to introduce more characters?

And it's worth adding more things you can buy. After all, very quickly there is nothing to do with the money. So, for example, investing in more toys, makeovers or new rooms (such as dungeon in the basement) would be fantastic

Reactions: Osirian

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
So far, each girl has had her own leading fetish. In case of Lily it was pissing; Claire have dominating; Jamie have feet; Zoey have exhibitionism and so on. So, what would you like to see in the case of Sarah and Katie?

If I were to make a suggestion, Sarah should be extremely submissive (choking, flogging, training, leashes, collars) ...

Well, and we are running out of original characters, so as the author is active, I would like to ask if there are plans to introduce more characters?

And it's worth adding more things you can buy. After all, very quickly there is nothing to do with the money. So, for example, investing in more toys, makeovers or new rooms (such as dungeon in the basement) would be fantastic
Katie is the size queen, I think that was made clear in the last update
Indeed Katie is the size queen and will have her kink content focused on that. As for Sara, you'll just have to see :sneaky:. There are plans to add more characters in the future so no worries there.

As for the money issue, I started working on an entire system overhaul for the money making in the latest supporter version but had to scrap it due to time constraints. It'll get added in the next version though.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Glad that the money issue is being looked at. Personally I find the game great, but I also find that there are a few issues. Nothing preventing my enjoyment of the game and for now I find that the focus of the dev is in the right place anyway.

Talking about money, IMHO the player Character (Lilly) gets too much money from the other girls activities but I also see why, for gameplay purposes, you would not make their activities less rewarding. Unless there are plans to tie the percentage of revenue you can get from their activities as a stat that can be increased through story and maybe a bit through gameplay I would not make it less rewarding to monitor their activities.

On a side note, I like how different characters have a different amount of the different categories of actions. It makes certain perks more or less valuable when doing chalenges. Even if it is only marginally so or at other times unimportant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nakith and Osirian

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Glad that the money issue is being looked at. Personally I find the game great, but I also find that there are a few issues. Nothing preventing my enjoyment of the game and for now I find that the focus of the dev is in the right place anyway.

Talking about money, IMHO the player Character (Lilly) gets too much money from the other girls activities but I also see why, for gameplay purposes, you would not make their activities less rewarding. Unless there are plans to tie the percentage of revenue you can get from their activities as a stat that can be increased through story and maybe a bit through gameplay I would not make it less rewarding to monitor their activities.

On a side note, I like how different characters have a different amount of the different categories of actions. It makes certain perks more or less valuable when doing chalenges. Even if it is only marginally so or at other times unimportant.

You have to love her hustle.

Lilly is just taking her "Tate percentage".

I also think this is a great game. A simple yet well executed concept.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nakith and Osirian

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020

Yeah, the money issue has been something bothering me for a while but I prioritized filling the game with content. I've got a strong plan for the entire rework. It won't add to the grind as you'll naturally earn the amount of money needed to essentially max things out as you play, but it will have significantly more use than it does now.

There wasn't a plan to increase the percentage Lily will earn from others, but I like that idea. I'll most likely incorporate that concept and tie it into the relationship stat which is primarily gained from story events. Thanks for the great idea!

Another problem I have with the game is the focus shift I had around v0.2.8. Before that, I focused heavily on video making as the way to unlock scenes and didn't have a lot of sexy dialogue. Since then I've added significantly more event based sex scenes but there's a large hole in the early game where that content has a drought. I'll be going back every update and adding a scene to the early game where I feel they're needed.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes