UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
6AsC_i.png

Overview:
In the present day, you find yourself taking part in a sketchy science experiment. Eventually you awaken in the future... the future of the Overwatch universe! A lot has changed in the past 60 years, notably... well, play the game to find out! You can be sure that this adventure will lead to a great time and LOTS of lewd fun!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-02
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: GachapenGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Core & Planned Features:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

+WHWDW.jpg hyoCaV.jpg MvKlHc.jpg S2b2aG.jpg ZHH7gh.jpg Vjx8p7.jpg cwmNli.png MYbdPc.jpg QlmAU9.png CzThqu.png 0nI47F.jpg 2Auaz6.jpg qP11Q8.jpg HWL+_F.png Jt6S5h.png c3SqJv.png NeW8cQ.jpg 8dkyiT.jpg N_RsUP.jpg

Last edited:

Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
This project uses AI images for roughly 40% of the backgrounds. This is due to the scale and ambition of the game. Over time all backgrounds will be replaced by hand made productions. This project also uses AI voice samples for the first sections of the intro. This is an experimental feature, and continued development will be based on player feedback.
Now this, is an appropriate use of AI.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
> Varied character outfits!
That's one "varied" outfit and three incredibly generic bikini/lingerie.

Mccloud93

Jun 24, 2017
Would love to take a look on the Game, but everytime i try, i get an Warning from AntiVir Programm

血腥牛奶

Sep 29, 2019
Like the art, looks promising, but will this work reach the level where developer claimed? We will see.. and please do not be something unlimited No.2

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes