Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Dev, this is a pretty consistent mistake throughout the entire script of the game. You either gotta have everything in past tense or have everything in present tense. Otherwise it looks pretty bad.

If the sentences in the present tense are supposed to be the "mc thinking", then give some kind of indication. You can make it mc's line but put it in parentheses or write it in italic or something like that.
Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 9.28.33 PM.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm... if you look at this from this angle... It sounds more plausible. Maybe we will consider it for a new scientist girl that will move in in the future.
I was hoping for Amber, or maybe Chloe, but I'll take it lol. Though I still think that with Chloe having some real issues, it might be good to see the device being used for what it was originally intended for.
Still, a girl who's fascinated with the device and wants to know what it feels like, our guy being reluctant to use it frivolously, but eventually giving in and agreeing to use it on her, them agreeing on a change for him to make to her using it, then her wanting more of the thrill of losing control and developing a real kink for it? That would be amazing.

deathgodes

Aug 22, 2020
Nuh lesbi friends lol I'd make all scenes mandatory so you get the whole gist of the characters behind the scenes lives

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
We don't have a lesbian content at the moment(except for a couple of CGs). If we will have a strictly lesbian event we will add the option to skip it.
Skipping it is all well and good, but I'd really rather it not happen.

On the other hand, I don't really like that the MC establishes a relationship with lesbian or bisexual LIs who already have a lesbian relationship. In fact I prefer to avoid the MC having a relationship with them. So my interest in Alice and Chloe has dwindled to the minimum possible before disappearing completely. Is it going to be possible to avoid the relationship and sex scenes with them?

I also prefer to avoid threesomes, since they usually include lesbian content.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023

On the other hand, I don't really like that the MC establishes a relationship with lesbian or bisexual LIs who already have a lesbian relationship. In fact I prefer to avoid the MC having a relationship with them. So my interest in Alice and Chloe has dwindled to the minimum possible before disappearing completely. Is it going to be possible to avoid the relationship and sex scenes with them?

No, that certainly won't be possible. It's part of their appeal that they're bisexual.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, that certainly won't be possible. It's part of their appeal that they're bisexual.
Well, for me that appeal isn't such.

EDIT:

I just found out that it's really not possible to avoid sex scenes with them.

Like I said, I'm not too attracted to Alice having an active lesbian relationship (a relationship that I'm sure isn't going to disappear when she starts a relationship with the MC) So I've basically used CTRL to skip the scene completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimskeleton

Feb 27, 2020
uhhh alice's door has a new event button on it but clicking it doesn't do anything or tell me about conditions not met.

if we're hypnotizing yuki's roommate it would be fun to make them send nudes together and fuck ;)

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
uhhh alice's door has a new event button on it but clicking it doesn't do anything or tell me about conditions not met.
Yeah, we know about that issue. We'll fix it soon. To progress just try reading the messages on the phone if you have any
if we're hypnotizing yuki's roommate it would be fun to make them send nudes together and fuck ;)
Don't know about the first part, but the second one sounds nice. We'll think about it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know, the most sexual thing the MC has ordered Yuki during the tests is to get naked (and because there was no option to avoid it). And now that they are over I see no reason to establish a master-slave relationship with her.

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-25 022426.png

deathgodes

Aug 22, 2020

Dude did you read the beginning of the game all the girls are inter locked so you can't advance one without advancing another

deathgodes

Aug 22, 2020
I don't know, the most sexual thing the MC has ordered Yuki during the tests is to get naked (and because there was no option to avoid it). And now that they are over I see no reason to establish a master-slave relationship with her.

View attachment 3293049
OK on that note mate your givin the choice of keeping her as you mind slave or releasing her as the final two options I chose mind slave my next play I might try release

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes