Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Cute little game, though the lag time between dialogues and transition screens starts to wear on you after awhile....feels like more time is spent moving between speaking scenes and transitioning actions than doing stuff, maybe it's just a function of rpgm, I dunno.
Hi Johnny,

there should be no lag in transition scenes, if you are experiencing low frame rates or the game moving unusually sluggish in any way it might be a problem with a windows driver and RPG maker based games. Try playing in browser on newgrounds or gamcore, it might be a better experience. ;-) (bear in mind though that gamcore has a worse web browser processing technique so some graphic loads with delay)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi everyone. V0.3 is getting close to release. New version will include a bunch of gameplay improvements, new features and I will also introduce a brand new MILF character, meet Ms. Okamoto everyone!
okamoto_market.png

Ms. Okamoto was designed to be the ultimate step-mom for all the milf lovers out there. Caring, nurturing and ready to take care of all your needs, she will become a new entry-level character in HaremCards with the lowest difficulty so brand new players can have a fun milf to begin with.

Hope all of you will like V0.3, release will be soon!
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
V03 - released.jpg

V0.3 is released!

If you are into MILFs and Stepmoms be sure to check out the brand new character - Ms. Okamoto! You can look forward to a brand new story, new gameplay features and improvements, animations, new renders and more. I'm giving the Game here for free including all the extra payed content, be sure to check out cheat codes and all the other stuff in the extra content folder. :)

Enjoy everyone!
Mr. Palm

darklink10

Dec 4, 2017
if you are taking suggestions for characters how about darkstalkers a fighting game with several monster girls to choose from felicia a cat girl morrigan a succubus or Hsien-Ko the jiangshi.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You have become a master of the famous HaremCard Lounge!
Explore this mythical place that can turn any erotic fantasy into reality. Unlock HaremCards to access any world and any scenario your heart desires. Break away from all restrictions in this highly customizable sandbox experience and play the way you want to play. Dive into the stories of interesting characters, build your strategy for progress, and become the ultimate collector!​
I cleaned up the overview. :sneaky: The game looks great. Thanks, Pink Palm Production

Reactions: johnyenna

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
You can’t customize the female characters’ body types right? I’ve seen that you can customize their roles in the story which seems cool. Gonna try this out regardless because it seems like there’s quite a bit to this game.

Yhiro

Jan 27, 2020
View attachment 2843696

Overview:
You have become a master of the famous HaremCard Lounge!
Explore this mythical place that can turns any erotic fantasy into reality, unlock HaremCards to access any world and any scenario your heart desire. Break away from all restrictions in this highly customizable sandbox experience and play the way you want to play. Dive into story of interesting characters, build your strategy for progress and become the ultimate Collector!
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-17
Release Date: 2024-01-17
Developer: Pink Palm Production - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android port

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
if you are taking suggestions for characters how about darkstalkers a fighting game with several monster girls to choose from felicia a cat girl morrigan a succubus or Hsien-Ko the jiangshi.
Hi Darklink,

adding a new character is always a lot of development work, so I do not make characters on request, BUT I do keep a whishlist for potential future characters, I just added the girls you mentioned on it, they might appear in future updates. :)

Cheers for playing the Game,
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
You can’t customize the female characters’ body types right? I’ve seen that you can customize their roles in the story which seems cool. Gonna try this out regardless because it seems like there’s quite a bit to this game.
Hi Refuge,

the engine and the structure of the game only allows changing outfits for female characters. The idea is to choose the character that you must identify with and then customize her with outfits, daylight setting and other various traits and features that are more gameplay related. (y)

Thank you for playing the Game,
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
will there be a dominant lady in future?
Actually yes, I have some early ideas for a very dominant character that I would like to do. It would be a nice change of pace to currently existing characters. :)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Will there be a way to change the fertility status of characters? It's just a bummer that some characters you are unable to get pregnant

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Will there be a way to change the fertility status of characters? It's just a bummer that some characters you are unable to get pregnant
All characters will be able to get pregnant eventually. Next update V0.4 will focus on pregnancy feature for Maiden of Boobs. Right now Highschool Bimbo is the first character that supports detailed pregnancy. ;-)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Joker8800

Sep 28, 2018
I don't get why someone pick this engine for this type of game where there are menu elements and it isn't made to be top down. Almost anything would be better and easier to code for than this, as well as the type of engine being inappropriate.

Any programmer knows to pick the engine that best suits the needs of the app. I am always baffled by choices in the game community.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Soooo... What is this error? It just keeps randomly appearing and ruin my progress, as there are no autosaves.
"Failed to load
img/pictures/Sys_Hub-GM0.png"
Should I just rename some other picture into this one, so it won't stop game?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes