2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Possible stupid question, but how can you tell where someone is without entering a room?
there are several events, when u hit a specific affection lvl. And the Celine event is bugged, thats why i wrote the spoiler.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I saw secret shop went to it and accidentally hit the correct option.

After playing this for a bit, I probably haven't done everything but it's one of the few that aren't bad at an early version.

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SUCCESS SYSTEM: Here you can see what you've achieved and what is left.

This is a great feature for ALL games.
People often rush through first time playing a game, and based on the choices they made as a noob, they can miss a lot without even knowing it. This can lead to a player being unhappy with the game, and leaving negative comments, or choosing not to support the game creator as a result.

Having a graphic "Achievement page" or "Trophy room" is a convenient way to show the player, that there is much more that they missed in their first play through, and encourages replay for those of us who've "gotta catch em all"

In the trophy themed achievement log, completed quests and events can be broken down by difficulty, as bronze, silver, gold, platinum, etc. This tier system could also correspond to Patreon support level, or other. Where platinum level content is only available to supporters via a keycode, etc. Clearly showing all who play, what locked content is available, in return for one's support. But more importantly it guides all users in seeing how they have progressed in the game. Toggled, help, hints, and walkthroughs, can be keyed to the trophy, to help the player achieve the goal... or not.

As is obvious from reading comments, and game reviews, this genre (adult games) has two distinct types of players. There are the masochists, who love the grind, knowing that the reward is so much sweeter when it is earned. They truly deserve something extra for their efforts. And then we have the Hedonistic players, seeking instant gratification. Wanting a quick fix, they grasp the low hanging fruit to satisfy their craving. Being that I am both types of player, I don't judge either too harshly. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood for foreplay, and thankfully my girlfriend appreciates these aggressive occasions as much, if not more so, than had I wined and dined her. Likewise, I think games should not begrudge those players, who want to get right down to business. I wouldn't call it cheating (in game terms) when I just "attack" her, nor would she refer to it as "the quick and easy route" when I grab her from behind. Making your game "difficult mode only" limits your audience.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
The broken English is throwing me off unfortunately. Regardless of my personal gripe, it looks like it has some potential, hopefully cleaning up the UI a bit as well would be nice! :)

EDIT: And I know this is probably stupid to some, but Sandra's personality doesn't suit her appearance. When you first meet her, she appears to be a strict badass that looks like she resents you, but then she turns out to be anxious and reticent.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Doesn't take Hasslehoff to see that
dev does make pretty pictures, kudos to him for that the way everything else works though is pretty bad.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes