2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Been playing this game a bit today and I'm still stuck with Isabelle (mom) at Level 1? I'm nearly done with the game she's pretty much the only thing I'm missing, how the hell do I get her to Level 2? Hopefully it wasn't a bug that I already did and it didn't register because I'm sure as hell not replaying this whole game lol

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
As frustrating as parts of this is I think the worst is there' s no way to save a save nor pics. The art is really good ( imho) just wish there was a way to pull the images like you can in other games. Anyone able to or have some can you post them or how to get them. I' m not terribly skilled with computers.

AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
I asked this a couple weeks back but still haven’t got a response so sorry for asking again. I get the game to load up but where there should be text there is pink block. Doesn’t anyone know How to fix this or am I SOL?

Feb 3, 2018
I need your help. The game gives me error saying "Data folder not found" and "There should be 'HaremVilla 1.0_Data'
folder next to the executable". Can you help me, please?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I need your help. The game gives me error saying "Data folder not found" and "There should be 'HaremVilla 1.0_Data'
folder next to the executable". Can you help me, please?
That's the game's data files. Only having the EXE is trying to use a car key to start a car with no engine in it. You must of deleted it somehow.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
There are 4 characters which I like, Mother and her friend, Doughter and her friend. Ther rest are.. meh. Story is.. meh. Besiedes that, repeateable sexual encounters in different settings but repeat sex on a table or other type of it in a room in which stands other characters. threesome? Nope. There is too much of chaotically separated story parts. Which as a whole did not make much sense either.

Reactions: Qrow
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes